Chapter 14-Clubbing

Kirstie POV
"Hey, babe," I call from the bedroom we share. It feels so good. "Should I dress up tonight?"
"Naw, it's a casual club. Is a t-shirt and jeans okay?" he calls from the bathroom.
"Yes, hun," I reply. I pull on leggings, and a skintight orange t-shirt, and some black flats. I put on minimal make-up. I put my hair in a messy ponytail, and wait for Avi. He's in a (not surprising) dragon t-shirt, some jeans and black converse.
"Hey, babe?" he calls from the kitchen.
"Yeah, honey?" I say.
"Since we met and told your family, would you mind coming to my family?"
"Of course!" I reply, and he cringes.
"I'm from a big family, and they're LOUD," he said.
"Like, how big?" I ask.
"I have six aunts and six uncles. They all have, at least, three children. Half of the children are under thirteen, and will be obsessed with you!" he replies.
"Oh, that'll be fine," I wave a hand.
"Yeah, I know. I'll bet you five bucks this will go down. We're going tomorrow, so don't drink too much. First, they'll tell you about what I was like as a child, and show you pictures. They'll talk about how much I talk about you. My creepy uncle, you will be able to tell, will say how lucky I am, all my aunts will give you something, my grandma will pull me away, and my grandpa will talk about how you look like the pretty Italian girls he met during 'the war'. They will offer us wine, just drink it, the girl cousins will talk to you, and then someone will make a sex joke," he takes a deep breath and flops on the couch.
"Your on!" We shake hands, and go out to party. When we get there, the newly weds are drunk, and dancing up on each other. Kevin and Esther are taking, so Avi and I go out to dance on the floor. After a satisfying night of dancing, we head home, after saying our goodbyes. Avi kisses my neck, and I just roll my eyes, and drift off into a restful sleep.