Chapter 23-Scomiche

Scott POV
"It was so relieving to see Kirst all better now that Avi remembers. She's so happy now," Mitch says.
"Yeah, I don't know what I would do without you," I said, wrapping my arms around his waist.
"Well, I can tell you what they are doing," he grabbed the front of my shorts.
"Is that all you ever want to do?" I laugh.
"Yes, daddy," he whispers. I roll my eyes, and plop onto the couch and start watching some movie on Hallmark. Mitch comes in, and pouches on my lap. He begins to kiss my neck. He grazes the skin with his teeth, and I shiver. "Want to have fun?" he whispers. I throw him onto the couch. Not hard, but playful.
"I'm going to go take a shower," I announce, and go into the bathroom. I strip, and run the warm water over my body. I hear the curtain open, and see a naked Mitch hopping in.
"What? I want to be with you," He says innocently.
"Really? The only reason you're in here is because you wanted to be with me?" I raise an eyebrow.
"Well, also I thought maybe this hot, steamy, wet, naked Scott would be sexy. I had to test my theory!" Mitch explains.
"Were you right?" I ask, placing my hands at his waist.
"Any you is sexy, I must say. And, I wanted you to see if this hot, steamy, wet, naked Mitch is sexy," he took all of me in, biting his lip. He looked at every part of my body, examining every inch. I laugh, and pull him close.
"If I find cold, not steamy, dry, clothed Mitch sexy, I have to find this sexy," I smirk. He smiled innocently, and pulled me closer. He began to stroke me, and I moaned.
"Does daddy like that? Does daddy want more?" he said.
"Yes," I moaned. He looked up sweetly at me, and kneeled down in front of me. He took in the tip, and teased me. He flicked his tongue, and I got weak at the knees. He slowly took all of me in, and I enjoyed every second. He came off of me with an amorous smile, and I got out, and dried off.
"I said I would hang out with Kirstie. I offered to just have an us day. I'm sorry! I want to go even further with you everyday, but I'll have to return the favor later. Are you okay?" I say.
"Oh, honey. I have Kit Kat days all the time. Don't worry, it's all good. I just can't wait for you to return that favor," he smirks. I get dressed, and hop into the car for a day of fun with Kirstie.