Chapter 13-Giggles

Kirstie POV
I awake, exhausted from the night before. I pull on Avi's t-shirt, and walk into the kitchen to get some muffins.
"Hey, babe," I mumbled, climbing on top of him, kissing his neck.
"Are those muffins?" he asked, far to excited.
"Yeah, I made them yesterday," I reply. "Would you put on your boxers?" I giggled.
"I don't know. I'm not sure I want to," he said, slyly.
"Ugh, you made me do it," I grab his underwear off the floor, and hoist them up his legs.
"Can I have a muffin?" he asked, and I handed him one.
"I'm going to go take a shower," I stand up.
"Can I come with?" he asked, and I giggled.
"Haven't you had enough?" I giggle some more, and he giggles in return.
"Never, babe," he smirked, and winked. I pull of his shirt off the me, and hopped into the shower. I let the warm water run over me, and clean myself up. I hop out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. I walk into the bedroom to grab some clothes, and I feel the towel ripped off of my body.
"Babe!" I try to help from laughing, but the giggles just come out. He stands there, silent, admiring my curves, my body, before he grabs my waist and pulls me close.
"You, are so beautiful," he said breathlessly. I kiss him one last time before putting on some clothes. I choose a choir t-shirt and some sweatpants. I blow-dry my hair, and pull it up into a bun. I put on my glasses, and go to meet Avi in the living room. He's not there, but there is a note on the coffee table.
Baby-
I went home to get some clothes. Be back soon. Love you.
Avi
He's too cute. I put on some Spongebob and plop on the couch, eating a muffin. He comes into the door, with a bag in hand.
"Aw, Spongebob. You're perfect," he kissed my neck. I giggle, and pull myself onto his lap, straddling him. I kiss him, and it becomes heated a little fast. His tongue slithers across my bottom lip, and I let him in. Our tongues battle for dominance. I pull away to catch my breath, and he kisses my jawline softly, before grazing the skin with his teeth. I jump off of him, remembering what I needed to say.
"Scott and Mitch come home today. We could go clubbing tomorrow night!" I laugh.
"Sure, babe," he answers. I lie down, so my feet are on his lap, and we watch cartoons for the rest of the day.
---------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey! Thanks for reading. I have a lot in store, I just need to get this relationship stable.
Rachel

Show You How To Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें