Chapter 11-Nerves

Kirstie POV
Avi texted me that he had big news. I couldn't help but be nervous. He was coming over at six o'clock, and I was freaking out. It was ten o'clock in the morning, and I needed something to keep my mind off of everything. I would call Scott or Mitch, but they were on their honeymoon. Ugh, nothing to do. I decide to clean the entire apartment. I start with the bedroom. I make the bed, arrange the pillows, and put away the clean clothes. I start a load of my dirty clothes, and scrub the bathroom. After that, I finish my laundry, and make some muffins. I decide to do banana nut muffins with chocolate chips. When I put those in the oven, I put my clean clothes away, and clean the living room. I get a fancy plate and arrange the muffins on them, and proceed to make some cookies. Chocolate on chocolate, Avi's favorite. I pop those into the oven, and check the time. Two o'clock in the afternoon. I grunt in frustration, and decide to get prettied up. I choose a tight black dress that swoops low on the top, and stops short. I hop into the shower, shave EVERYTHING, and start on my makeup. I go for a dark smokey eye, with some nude lipstick. I curl my hair, an slip on the figure hugging dress. Due to the way it's cut, I couldn't wear a bra. When I look at the clock, it was 5:55. I slip on the dark pumps, and run to the door when I hear a knock.
"Hey ba-wow!" Avi's jaw drops, and he's practically drooling like a hound dog.
"You don't look to shabby yourself," I answer back, slyly. He wore dark wash jeans, black boots, a white button up, a leather jacket, and to top it all off, a black beanie.
"Can I-i, wow, co-come in?" he stutters.
"Of course, babe," I reply.
"So, um, can I, mo-move in with you. Now that we're dating, and are soul mates, I think we should live together?" Aww he's nervous. He doesn't need to worry.
"Yes, you can move in soon. How about you stay the night tonight?" I ask, suggestively.
His eyes go wide, then smirks, "Sure babe."