Chapter 7-Three Years Later

For @comartist for being such a great supporter of my story, and I knew how impatient you were becoming
Kirstie POV
Me and Avi decided to put us on hold until tour was over. We've been putting us off since the Sing-Off, and I could tell Avi was pissed. I promised him we would get back together after tour, but I don't think he realizes how serious I am about this. Tour is over in three shows, and I can't wait.
"Hey, Mitch," I called after the tiny tenor.
"Yaaaassss?" He stretched.
"Are you free tonight? I need to get out, and I hear the hotel has an awesome club," I squeak.
"Sure! I'll invite Scotty and the boys," you know Mitch, always up for some drinking and dancing.
"Okay, I'm down with that."
We call a cab, and get down to the arena in which we will be performing. It's massive. We do a quick sound check, and go to meet the adoring fans that payed extra to see us before.
"Hi!" The first guy called to me, "Wow, Kirst, you never seize to amaze me!"
"Um, excuse me?" I reply.
"I'm your ex-boyfriend, Jeremy. Man, you really thought I was the one! Well, I'm back to prove I am the one. Let's run away, I'm sure this band can find someone else!" he smiles at me.
"Get away from her, creep! She's got her soulmate, and it sure isn't you, douchebag!" Avi was bright red.
"Oh, and who is it, bass boy?" He puffed his chest.
"Me! Security?" Avi called.
"Oh, you have made a mistake! You have not seen the last of me!" Jeremy calls, as he is dragged out by our guard.
"Thanks, Avi!"I said, after the show.
"Eh, it was nothing," he replied, and I was giddy to have him, and I clubbing later.