Chapter 5

*Oh shit, I was in such a hurry I can't believe I forgot my damn bra.* Berating herself, Jazz looked up at Cleo. Her chair was customized to adjust to her tall height and give her legs room to stretch. Cleo reached down and brought her leg up to clamp the delicate gold chain around her ankle.

Jazz stared in a daze, feeling the heat from her hand and long lithe fingers firmly gripping her thick calf.

*Her fingers would make any stud jealous, they're so long. I wish I could feel those fingers fucking my pussy and she would put her tongue down my throat.* Erotic thoughts swirled in Jazz's head as she felt her pussy honey drip slowly on the inside of her thighs.

Cleo felt the heat literally coming of her little secretary.

*Fuck, her skin is so damn soft.*

Cleo couldn't let the opportunity to touch her slip past her. Finally, after six months of craving Ms. Harris and wanting to see if her creamy brown skin was as soft as it looked. Not even having an idiot of a man in front of her could stop this moment. Cleo let her hand caress the juicy calf for a second before letting her hand slip away. Putting the dainty heel clad foot down, Cleo straightened up to address Mr. Anthony. Jazz felt the little caress but brushed it away, it was probably her crazy imagination.

"How can I help you, Mr. Anthony?" Smooth as silk, Cleo glared at the imposing male in front of her. *Damn, have to get rid of him so I can discuss the change of plans with Jazmyn.*

Jerome cleared his throat and deepened his voice in a seductive tone, "It seems like your assistant forgot to get your favorite coffee. I would like to take you out for coffee or we can have a conversation here while your secretary get the order. I would like a caramel macchiato with 2 pumps of sugar-free vanilla." Directing the order at Jazz, who's eyes widened.

"I'm so sorry, Ms. WuHong! I didn't want to be late, and that book had me up all night." Jazz again bowed with her face almost at the level of her bosses crotch. Jazz froze realizing where she was, staring at the dark navy pantsuit and the shiny corner of a zipper peaking out.

Cleo looked down at the mass of shiny damp curls as the sweet scent of her conditioner caressed her nose.

*Hm.... she smells heavenly and I could give her something else to bow to. If only she knew, I don't want to give her a reason to quit, like she ever would though. The money will always give them the drive to stay and still grovel at my feet.*

Instead she said, "What kind of book has you up so late?"

Jazz looked up from her bowed stance and straightened up, "Well, it's a unique lesbian book.."

"I knew it." Jerome stated. Jazz looked at Jerome as a blush darkened her cheeks.

"Really... what's the name of this book?" Cleo said, ignoring Jerome's outburst.

"It's called A Dragon's Rage." Jazz said. Looking into Cleo's questioning eyes, Jazz knew she was asking what it was about without her saying a word. "It's about this female with a male beast inside her and she finds her fated mate, they're called Mondalla's and I couldn't put it down. I was so engrossed in it."

"Hmm a female with a male beast inside her and what do they look like?" Interested Cleo urged Jazz on. Feeling her cheeks radiate heat, Jazz knew this was slightly embarrassing to talk about but her boss seemed genuinely interested.

"Well, they're black women who dress masculine like studs in our gay community but they have a... um.. male body part." Jazz finished the last part in a whisper, hoping Jerome didn't hear. Unfortunately, he did.

"Like a Hermaphrodite!" Exclaimed Jerome voicing his shock and lined underneath with disgust.

"Hey! That's disrespectful! They are people too. I wouldn't mind being with one! It would like being with the best of two worlds, a person who can conceive or give life. I think they're special. It's so sad what they go through." Jazz glared up at Jerome, defending her fictional Intersex hero in the book she was reading.

Cleo stared at the little female, covering up the shock that spiked through her. *She would be with an Intersexual...*

Seeing her little secretary in a fresh light, Cleo felt the urge to dominate her.

*If she's open to that, I wonder what else she would be open to do..*

"I mean that's great and all, but I've seen one, baby girl. Their dicks aren't that big and they have identity issues." Grinning at Jazz, Jerome waved her defense off. Shaking his head, he turned back to face Cleo.

"So, how about it? What about that coffee?" Jerome questioned.

Cleo stared at the man, *He is handsome but he's not what I want and ignorant.*

What Cleopatra wanted was her curvy secretary. Now that she knew what her preferences were, she would do anything to taste her sweet pussy. *I just have to tease her. How far will she let me go? This will be interesting.*

Cleo stated coldly, "Now Mr. Anthony, thank you for your generosity but I will have to pass. I have a busy day and I'm afraid I am getting behind myself. So if you would, please." She raised her hand to the door.

"Of course, Ms. WuHong. Your a woman in great demand. I will take my leave." Jerome bowed respectfully and turned to nod at Jazz.

Cleo watched them exit out her office. *I wonder what she will do if she met a real life Intersexual...like her boss.*

Authors note: don't forget to vote, it's the little star on the left hand corner and thank you so much for taking the time to read my story! Any feedback and comments are appreciated