Chapter 24

"$500 million." Amara up the stakes as Jazz almost felt her eyes pop out of her head. *These people are crazy, just for a fucking date. Well this is for charity, but goddess Cleo hasn't even bid on me yet.* She looked at Cleo, who had an unreadable expression over her face. *Will she bid on me, or was I just a plaything to her. Was this all just a fucking joke. She'll just pass me over to Amara.* Cleo's eyes were ice cold but Amara's gaze was cruel, like she enjoyed more pain than pleasure. Amara hid behind that playful facade when underneath she could very well be a monster.

Jazz felt a shiver of fear went up her spine. She beat back her fear, *I don't know Amara that well. I couldn't possibly know that she's a ruthless person. That could also be another mask she hides behind.* Jazz looked into Cleo's eyes.

*Hmmm she looks so delicious, but this is your punishment, my Hinohata. Just so you know how easily Amara can take you. Of course, I would have to kill her before she lands a hand on you. Amara is ruthless. She would use her in every way until she gets tired and toss you out to the wolves.* Cleo sighed.

"$700 Million!" Ben shouted excitedly.

*Ben Johnson..and Brittany Johnson. Jazmyn's ex is becoming bothersome. I know who's really behind this bidding. I already know who she really works for. Tsk. Tsk. She shouldn't have shown her hand so soon trying to use her husband as a pawn. He thinks he can outbid Amara, of course she will have to stop soon because everyone will start to question how a Tequila company has so much money to go towards this one date. It's for charity but everyone has their limits on how much they willing to share.* Cleo looked at her little secretary, who had that bewildered expression on her face.

She had a pretty flush over her nose as she was breathing a little fast in nervousness. Cleo was drinking her fill over those luscious breasts squeezed together encased in her strapless silk emerald gown. Her collar sparkling under the modern light. She licked her bottom lip and caught it with her teeth.

Jazmyn saw the movement and thought, *She's playing with me. Is this some kind of sick punishment.* Seeing the ghost like smirk on Cleo's face, she felt her heart start to pound. *It is, she likes seeing me squirm under this kind of pressure...Well, two can play that game.* Jazz tossed back her thick curly hair that had fallen over her shoulder, slowly pressed her breasts up as she crossed her arms and 'accidentally' dropped her black Chanel clutch to the side.

"Oops." She slowly turned sideways, bent over making sure her breasts appeared to almost come sliding out her dress. She had a deep arch in her back and her plump ass in the air. She straightened up to see half-lidded jade eyes gaze at her hungrily. Jazz felt a shiver of desire.

People in the crowd seem to straighten up and shift uncomfortably. Ben grinned, thinking he had her. *Fuck trying to please this little assistant, I will use her in every way. I'm going to fuck every hole she has, my own little sl..* Ben's thought was interrupted.

"$1 billion!" Amara said with gusto. She looked at the little secretary with lust in her eyes. There was a tense silence that met her bid and Amara grinned. Ben set his fan down in defeat.

"Ahem...$1 billion going once!" Mrs. WuHong cleared her throat and started the count down. Jazz looked at Cleo with a plea in her eyes.

"Going twice!" Mrs. WuHong paused a little for dramatic effect.

"$500 Billion." Cleo nonchalantly waved her fan up.

There was a shocked pause in the ballroom that held the Gala. Everyone froze including the waiters serving drinks. Everyone turned to Cleo as she simply crossed her arms and with a bored expression placed her chin in her hand. Amara's laugh cut through the shocked atmosphere. Jazz let go of the air that seem to be trapped in her lungs.

*Thank Goddess..* Jazz unconsciously placed a hand over a rapid beating heart. Mrs. WuHong started the count down but no one would dare bid higher.

"Well that concludes the bidding and thank you so very much for you generous donations. Especially my very own daughter, Cleopatra." The room erupted into applause. Cleo nodded her head in acknowledgement. The single dates could happen at any time but Cleo wanted her date after the Gala, so they ended up leaving right after. Jazz could see that Brittany was trying to get her attention before she left but Cleo was impatient.

They're date was outside in Cleo's garden. It was beautiful. It resembled the Rikugien Garden here in Tokyo. With huge trees that hung down to brush the stream that passed through. It even had a small bridge that looked like it headed towards a temple for Buddha. It was so peaceful as Jazz followed Cleo elegant stride over the bridge. There was a set up of a small candle lit table surrounded by dimly lit Japanese lanterns around the garden.

*Wow, this is fucking amazing.* Jazz thought as she went to sit in the small wooden stool Cleo pulled out for her from underneath the table. Cleo brushed her curly hair that was hanging over one shoulder.

"You look beautiful tonight, my hana (flower)." Cleo brushed her lips against her cheek. She straightened up and sat across from her. They would usually sit on pillows traditionally but Cleo had another thing in mind.

"You look gorgeous too, Cleo. I love your umm..what is called again?" Jazz nervously put her hand in her curls while looking at Cleo's decorative hair pin. Her long brown hair was in a French twist with a gold hair pin and had purple flowers flowing down the side.

"Kanzashi, my love." Cleo stated as she looked over the dessert she had planned. It was sweet ice cream desert called Ujikintoki.

Jazz froze hearing the last part, she never used that endearment before. She started to feel butterflies in her tummy as she stared down at the dessert.

"Yummy! This is what we tried earlier today, I couldn't stop eating it!" Jazz stated excitedly as she picked up the spoon and waited. Cleo took a bite first and looked as Jazz eagerly started scooping the green ice cream first in her mouth, trying to get to the shaved ice underneath.

"Hmmm." She moaned in delight and paused for a second. "Cleo, did you try to punish me at the bidding?"

"Yes." Cleo set down her spoon as she looked at Jazz's face.

"I knew it. I really thought you was going to hand me over to Amara. That was so mean." Jazz also set down her spoon.

"Amara is ruthless. I would never let her have you, Jazmyn. She has had a tragic life and the person she has become is a reflection of that. Even though she hides behind many layers, some tragedies take a lifetime to heal from. Don't let her playful mask or her monster fool you, Jazmyn. Underneath it all she is still a complex child crying out for someone to love her." Cleo sighed.

"Yea. I have had that thought, that maybe there is something deeper than she lets people see." Jazz straightened up against her stool, petting her long curly ponytail.

"Well, her story is not mine to tell. You are very observant, that's why I hired you, my Hana. You not only see with your eyes but with your heart as well. You follow your intuition. Tell me why you think Mr. Johnson and his wife were bidding so hard to get to you." Cleo stood up from her chair and slowly moved towards Jazz.

"Well, of course the same reason why everyone else was. They wanted to get to you." Jazz felt her heart start pound.

"Hmm... and they wanted to fuck you." Cleo stood behind Jazz and undid her obi from her kimono. Her Kimono had multiple layers but she loosened  the white inner sash as the outer layer of her kimono fell off her shoulders.