Chapter 18

"Please... let me taste you, Mistress." Jazz looked up as she licked her tight abdomen. Half-lidded jade eyes stared down at her hungrily and she felt the grip in her head loosened. Jazz kissed her way to the waistband of her black Gucci track suit and reached in, pulling out her boss's dick.

Swirling her tongue against the thick mushroom head, Jazz licked down the length and sucked at the base. Cleo moaned as she brushed her thick black hair from her face, wanting to see her sucking her shaft. Jazz licked down to her balls and sucked it in her mouth as she caressed the long dick.

*Fuck, I can't even wrap my fingers around it, where has she been hiding this fucking python.* Then remember she never wears tight pants. Jazz licked her way to the other ball, when she felt a small hole between them, starting to leak a sweet liquid. Cleo stiffened and moaned as Jazz licked up the sweet juices of her boss's pussy hole. She started to gently force her tongue in when she felt a hand tighten in her hair. Cleo was moaning louder.

*Hmmm... she tastes fucking good, like oranges.*

She felt a warning tug, and she licked up the thick shaft and again swirled her tongue on the tip. She stretched her mouth over the mushroom head and started to suck. Cleo rested her head back against the white pillow.

"Fuck, sweetheart. That hot little mouth feels so fucking good!" Cleo moaned. Jazz sucked her deeper into her throat and didn't hear that they were about to take off. Feeling the plane move, she started to get up but Cleo's hand tightened in her hair and kept her down.

"Just hold on to me, baby. Still keep that sexy ass mouth on my dick." Cleo wrapped her hand the silk ropes and Jazz moved her arms to hug her around the waist. As the plane lifted into the air, Jazz felt Cleo's dick hit the back of her throat. Starting to feel her gag reflex, she wanted to pull away but Cleo kept her down.

"Relax your throat, sweetheart. Breathe through your nose." Cleo murmured to her softly as she pulled Jazz back a little to let her breathe. The plane leveled and Jazz started to lick against the thick shaft. Pulling up, Jazz sucked her dick deep into her mouth as she went down using her hand to pump a rhythm to the rest of the length. She couldn't possibly get all of her long shaft into her mouth. Cleo thrust into her mouth as rested her hand against Jazz's head.

"Fuck, yes! That's it! Take my dick deeper! Your doing amazing, baby! Fuck, Jazmyn. Hmmm!" Cleo felt herself start to cum. Pushing Jazz's head down, forcing her dick to the back of her throat. Jazz looked up with tears gathering in her eyes as she felt her boss's dick get thicker and spicy thick cream shot down her throat. She hurriedly swallowed, the mixture of her sweet pussy juices and her spicy cream made it instantly addictive. 

Jazz wanted more. 

She sucked out every bit. Jazz looked up to see heated half-lidded eyes staring at her. Cleo pulled her up into her lap and kissed her on her neck. 

Kissing her cheek, Cleo stated, "Your the first to do that, suck my dick."

Jazz turned her head, startled. "Really?! I mean with a dick that big, I was pretty sure you had lots of practice."

Cleo grinned, "No, I'm a virgin. I told you, I don't let anyone touch me."

"Your a virgin!? Wow, I didn't see that coming. Your a Dom but your a virgin." Jazz shook her head in disbelief. She looked up and saw her boss's jade eyes narrow.

"How about I show you what's not a virgin." And wrapped her hand in Jazz's thick hair and pulled her in for a rough kiss.

                                                                                         ❧

They landed in Tokyo with an hour to get ready for the Gala. Getting off the plane, Cleo was rushed to get hair and makeup done for her appearance. Stepping into flashes of cameras and groups of people shoving another to get a peek of the infamous Ms. WuHong. 

She rarely made appearances and the photos of her always seem to disappear on media platforms. Most people assumed it was her father who owned WuHong industry but after a recent interview with her parents discussing their latest Art, it came out that they had an adoptive daughter.

They told the interviewer that Cleopatra owned WuHong industries. After that, all major bloggers and talk show hosts wanted an interview. Cleo denied them all as she looked into the flashing lights with a bored expression on her face and walked into the tall building holding the Gala.

Jazmyn worked behind the scenes with all the make up artists and other assistants trampling about to stay one step ahead of the busy function. She looked down at her simple black sweetheart dress making sure she didn't get any crumbs on it. 

*Damn, these things are good.* Jazz thought as she eyed another Kamome no Tamago, a small round egg shaped dessert, the sweet white chocolate wrapped around sponge cake was addicting.

*I know what else is addicting.* Jazz let a wide smile cross her face as she thought about her boss. *She looks gorgeous tonight.* She thought as she peeked around the high tables showcasing numerous arts and sculptures. The Gala was filled with powerful people.

*Some of these people look kind of sketchy, though.* Jazz turned away from her beautiful boss dressed in a traditional silky deep purple kimono with cream golden flowers flowing on the embroidery. 

Jazz gaze clashed with multi-colored eyes that had a hint of cruelty. 

She stiffened trying to look away but found herself looking over the newcomer.