Chapter 25

"H.. how do you know that? It was for a date, not a one-night stand. Even if they won, I would never do that to you, Cleo." Jazz protested feeling the heat behind her and the soft rustle of clothes.

"I had planted distinct people in the crowd. One right behind them and they didn't even noticed. I know everything they said. What your ex said to her husband. She still wants you. You even bent over on stage. So naughty." She pressed her nearly naked breasts against Jazz's back and enfolded her into her arms.

Locked in her embrace, Cleo whispered in her ear. "They would be dead before I let them touch you, Jazmyn. You are mine. Forever."

Jazz felt herself stiffen at the confession as she felt her pussy pulse. Cleo stood back up with a spoon in her hand. She dropped it on the side.

"Oops. I think you should pick that up." Cleo stated with a smirk. Jazz bent down from her stool until she felt a warm hand around the back of her neck.

"Not like that. Stand up." Cleo ordered coldly. Jazz felt her mouth go dry as her nipples tightened at the sharp command. She stood up slowly.

"Pick it up." Cleo continued her orders. Jazz had the urge to roll her eyes. She knew what she wanted her to do, so she assumed the same pose she did on the stage. She felt the back of her dress becoming unzipped. She grabbed towards her breasts that dropped out. The dress had a built-in bra.

"Did I tell you to let go of the spoon, better yet...Grab your ankles." Cleo continued to undress her.

"Cleo! What if someone is out here! Someone can come up on us." Jazz sputtered, but she still grabbed her ankles. Her heavy breasts practically hitting her in the face.

"Hmm..but that's what makes it so exciting. Anyone can see us..." Cleo pushed the dressed down. She peered down at the black lacy thong nestled between creamy brown globes. She fingered the lace, feeling the thong already soaked.

"You like it. Your thong is so drenched with pussy honey." Cleo slowly entered a finger in her cunt and softly thrusted. She then took the same finger out of her and massaged her pussy, circling her clit. Jazz bit her lip to quiet her moans. She felt Cleo's hands squeezing her ass cheeks while pulling her thong to the side.

She heard a rustle of clothing before feeling Cleo's tongue licking her clit and her pussy lips. A moan escaped from her throat as that thick tongue entered her cunt, softly thrusting, licking up every drop of her honey. That deep throb of pleasure built, winding tighter and tighter. Finally, she felt the pleasure crest over her body and her pussy walls tightened against that thick tongue. Jazz panted heavily, squeezing onto her ankles hoping she didn't collapse. Her legs couldn't stop shaking.

"Ah, damn. That felt so good, baby." Jazz panted.

"Hm.." Cleo licked her at her inner thigh to catch some pussy juices as she reached for Jazz's breasts, pinching her nipples. Jazz moaned and Cleo put her fingers in Jazz's mouth and ordered her to suck.

"You taste so good. Don't you agree, Jazmyn." Cleo pulled her fingers from her mouth as Jazz nodded.

"Yes, Mistress."

She stood up and caressed the length of her spine to roughly grab her ass. Spreading her ass cheeks, Cleo gazed down at her open pussy. She undid the last layer of her white sash and palmed her dick. Slowly entering Jazz's wet pussy, she felt the small thread of control she had snap. Slamming her dick into her tight little pussy, Cleo let a deep moan tear out her throat.

"Fuck!" Following the harsh cuss word, she pounded into her sweet secretary. She thrusted so hard, Jazz was screaming her name into the surrounding forest of her garden.

                                                                                         ❧

They filled the flight back home with cuddling and laughing. Mostly Jazz was giggling as Cleo found her tickle spots in the back room. That led to some more sex and Jazz being completely exhausted.

Cleo walked to the middle of the plane to look over some documents and saw a text from Amara.

'Hope you had lots of fun! I can't wait to come to your wedding because I know you, mi amiga. Treasure her always. Also, I can wait to see Charlotte again! She always knows how to have fun! The Johnson's loved your Gala too, they said they can't wait to see where it is next year! See ya later!' Ending in hearts.

Cleo sighed. *Charlotte will never let you near her after what you did. You practically forced her to be your submissive, even now she's addicted to pain and pleasure. Those two have a complicated relationship. And The Johnson's.... What did you do, Amara?* She clenched her phone in her hand.

The next couple of days went by pretty smoothly and Jazz wanted to go to lunch at Charlotte's restaurant today. She was falling for her boss and she didn't try fighting it so much. She knew it was happening a little fast but Cleo was so amazing to her.
She was like nourishment to her soul.

They always had deep conversations after having mind-blowing sex and had a date every night. They learned more about each other every day but Jazmyn also wanted to take her time. This was still new. Also she could be pregnant but she'll cross that bridge when she came to it. One thing at a time. 

"Ms. Harris, come to my office." Jazz jumped out from her thoughts. Cleo rarely used that small intercom on her desk, but Jazz got up to see what her boss wanted.

Pushing open the matte glass doors, she saw her boss sitting in her chair with her brown hair into a sleek ponytail and crisp dark green suit with a pink blouse.

"Yes, Cl... Ms. WuHong." Jazmyn silently cursed in her head at the slip up. She knew she was adding to her punishments because she was almost late again this morning. Now she slipped up. *Those damn books, making me stay up all night.*

She dragged her feet a bit, seeing Cleo look at her with those jade eyes. She had an unreadable look in her eye.

Cleo was deciding if she should tell her woman what had happened. The Johnson's were found dead in their private luxury Yacht a day after the Gala. She knew that Mrs.Johnson was her ex, and she didn't want her being sad. *Dammit, Amara..*

The yacht was left burning in the middle of the ocean, there was two bodies found. Both of them matched the description of the married couple with a single bullet to the brain. DNA test also confirmed it was them.

"Can we go to lunch at Charlotte's restaurant?" Her sweet secretary's voice pulled her out of her thoughts. Instead of telling her, she wanted something else to take her mind off it.