Chapter 11

"I'm okay, Ms. WuHong." Jazz replied, feeling dryness in the back of her throat. "I'm coming right out."

Jazz slowly opened the bathroom stall and peeked out. Standing in all her tall glory was her boss, looking down at her with an unreadable look in her eye. She was leaned against the sink with her arms crossed over her bountiful breasts. Jazz slowly walked to the side of her to wash her hands. Before she could reach for the faucet, a hand snatched up her wrist.

Cleo had heard the sexy moan coming from the bathroom stall. She had an idea of what her curvy little secretary been up to. Peering down at Jazz's fingers, still dripping with her pussy honey, glistened innocently.

"Were you finger-fucking yourself, Jazmyn?" Cleo licked her full bottom lip hungrily.

"I..I.." Jazz stuttered as she felt her heart pound.

"Your pussy has to be soaked. What were you thinking about?" Cleo stepped closer to Jazz, crowding her by the sink.

"Well...I.." Jazz couldn't seem to get the words out of her mouth, as though as the shock froze her vocal cords.

"Hmm.. Well I can only guess, my sweet little secretary. Is your pussy still wet, is your juices still dripping down your thighs? Hmmm..I bet you taste as delicious as you smell right now..." Cleo pinned her against the sink. 

"Why don't I take a sample.." Hearing the words, Jazz tried to pull her wrist from her boss's hand. Cleo tightened her grip and Jazz gasped.

*She's fucking strong.* Jazz's eyes widened as Cleo brought her fingers to her full mouth. A long pink tongue came out her mouth and licked the length of her fingers. *Oh fuck, her tongue is long and so thick.*

Cleo sucked the delicate fingers painted in hot pink into her mouth.

"You taste fucking delicious, my Hana." Letting Jazmyn's fingers slide from her mouth, Cleo stepped back.

"Your.. Your tongue.." Jazz stared dumfounded, wondering if she was still fantasizing but that felt too real. Feeling Cleo's hot mouth and tongue caressing her fingers as she sucked.

"Oh, yes.. I was born without a frenulum so my tongue is much longer than most." Cleo stated. Her little secretary was panting with a beautiful blush gracing her cheeks.

*I can't believe that just happened. She knows I'm a lesbian now...but why the sudden advances. Is she curious?.. I won't be anyone's plaything either. She's my boss.. A powerful woman. I have to remain professional.* Jazz straightened up and cleared her throat.

"Ms. WuHong, I can see that your curious but we have to have a professional relationship and what we..you just did was not professional. I will get everything ready for our trip tomorrow. I have to let your make-up artist and beautician know we are leaving and find out everything I can about the Gala." Jazz babbled, running off the lists that needed to be completed. Cleo hid her amusement behind her sharp green eyes.

"Yes, we shall be...professional." Cleo said with her voice dropping an octave and licking her bottom lip.

Jazz looked at her lips, mesmerized. Internally shaking her head, Jazz turned around to wash her hands.

"Excuse me, Ms. WuHong but we should get back to the table." Jazz urged.

"What did I tell you about calling me that outside of work, Jazmyn." Cleo uttered. "I should put you over my knee and spank that juicy ass you have."

Jazz breath caught in her thought as she envisioned her boss doing exactly that. She felt her pussy give an answering throb. Jazz cleared her throat.

"Professional!.. Cleo, we have to be professional." Jazz said drying her hands and scurrying out the bathroom.

Cleo leaned against the sink with a full smile gracing her face and hunger entering her eyes. *We will see how professional you can be, my little hitohana.*

                                                                                    ❧

Jazz sat in the booth and saw the waiter bring their food to the table. She eyed the glistening Tamagoyaki in front of her. It was like an egg omelette folded into a rectangle and cut into smaller, even rectangles with a ball of rice next to it. The smell was airy and delicious. Cleo gracefully sat across from her and eyed her with a ghost of a smirk over her mouth.

Bowing respectfully, the waiter left them to their food.

Jazz waited until Cleo took the first bite of her egg dish with a pair of white chopsticks. She brought the small slice to her lips and took a full bite. The piece was airy and delicately melted into her mouth with a burst of flavors she wasn't expecting,

"Hmmm.." Jazz moaned in delight and closed her eyes. "This is good..almost heavenly."

"Charlotte knows how to make an exquisite Tamagoyaki, try it with the rice." Cleo stated, taking a small piece of rice and placing it on top of the egg. Jazz copied her as best as she could with her fumbling with her white chopsticks and put the egg in her mouth.

The piece of egg dissolved and Jazz chewed the rice, feeling a refreshing burst of citrus hit her tongue. The flavors melded to give her a delightful vision of a great morning. Jazz finished her dish, feeling more upbeat and refreshed.

"Wow! That was delicious and I feel so uplifted!" Jazz said excitedly. Cleo watched her as she praised Charlotte of her cooking skills. A slight smile flashed on her face before her bored expression mask overtook her features.

"Yes. We need to be heading back to the office now." Cleo stood up to walk towards the stairs.

"But we haven't paid yet." Jazz said looking around for the waiter.

"Don't worry about it, it has been taken care of." Cleo gracefully descended the stairs. Jazz looked around hoping this wasn't a dine and dash. She sighed, she almost forgot who she was here with, a billionaire, of course the check would be taken cared of.

Heading out the restaurant with Jazz following behind her, Cleo approached the now matte white and green Bugatti.

"Are you going to drive like a maniac and have a high speed chase, again?" Jazz hesitantly stood at the open door that Cleo opened for her.

Cleo's eyes heated. "Maybe.." 

Jazz let out a big sigh and got in.

Thankfully, they made it to the office without anymore cops chasing them down as Jazz got all the documents ready for their morning meeting. 

09:50 AM.

 *Will this day ever end..* Jazz thought as she hung her head thinking about everything that has happened. *But that breakfast was sooo fucking good! I can do this just keep acting professional and I can go home and have all the new fantasies I want. I need someone to talk to.* 

Almost as a sign from the Goddess, a soft tinkle alerted her to a text. Amber was saying she gets off in a few hours. *Oh that's right. She's in France so she'll be getting off before I do.*

Texting her back to tell her she will call her once she gets a lunch break, Jazz organized the documents and headed down to the meeting floor.