Chapter 16

"Fuck, your pussy is so fucking wet, your soaked baby. I'm going to love licking you clean and putting my tongue in that hot little cunt as you cum all over my face." Cleo lifted her knee and kissed behind it, licking the sensitive spot, as Jazz moaned. Jazz never felt so fucking hot and the dirty talk was turning her on even more. Licking the length from behind her knee to her inner thigh, Cleo licked every drop of her juices, even licking the edge of her panties. Cleo repeated the same to her other leg, sliding down and she licked the edge of the lace covering her quivering pussy. Cleo teased her mercilessly, never really licking directly on her clit but pressing her tongue in her pussy through the panties. She sucked on her outer pussy lips, switching to each side never really touching her clit, just brush passing it. Her little pearl was throbbing against the stretch of her black lace panties. Jazz was writhing against Cleo's restraining hands that pinned her thighs to the bed.

"Please! Please!" Jazz started to beg.

"Please what?" Cleo looked up from licking the inside of her lace covered pussy.

"Please..Master!..Mistress! Please Cleo! Suck my clit!" Jazz begged desperately.

Cleo finally had mercy and flicked the side of her clit. "I like the way you beg." Giving a full lick towards her clit, Cleo drew her throbbing clit into her mouth and started to suck.

"Oh my goddess! Yes! Ooooh just like that! I'm about to cum! I'm so close!" Jazz felt the pulse of deep pleasure climbing towards a peak, she just needed a little more. Cleo started to thrash the pulsing clit with her tongue while she sucked. Jazz felt herself tumble off the the edge as a strong orgasm crashed through her and she arched her back.

"Ooh Cleo!" She cried as her orgasm peaked. Cleo brought up her hand from under her knee. With a twist of her wrist, wrenched the lace panties off her pussy and gave her a long lick of her bare juicy cunt, from the bottom to the the top. She pierced her opening feeling the walls stretch around her tongue. Holding her legs down again, Cleo tongue-fucked her pussy. Her tongue almost reaching her womb as she forced her tongue to go deeper to taste her sweet essence.

"Ohh mistress! Yes, I love that!" Jazz was nearly screaming. Feeling the pleasure start to build again, Jazz tried to fight it wanting to feel her boss tongue-fucking her a little longer. Cleo didn't allow that to happen as she pulled her long tongue from a pussy entrance and replaced it with her fingers. Roughly fingering her little Hana, Cleo went to sucking and flicking her tongue over her clit. Jazz's head fell back as another orgasm took her over. Moaning Cleo's name like a mantra, Jazz panted, trying to catch her breath. 

Those were the strongest orgasms she's ever had in her life.

Cleo kissed up her body, stopping to push her bra up to suck on those pierced dark berry nipples. Jazz felt her pussy still throbbing, pulsing after the strong orgasms she had.

"Color?" Cleo whispered against her breasts.

"Yellow." Jazz replied, drowsy.

Cleo reached up to undo the knots holding Jazz's wrists. With a deep gasp, Jazz pulled her arms down. Cleo grabbed her wrist rubbing against the soft indentions.

"That was amazing." Jazz said softly, suddenly feeling tired from two orgasms. Cleo cuddled her into her body.

"Yes it was, you taste so delicious, sweetheart. Your going to have to get used to cumming more than twice though because I plan on eating that sweet pussy for hours. Thank you for trusting me, Jazmyn." Cleo snuggled her face into Jazz's neck as she cuddled her body. They fell into a restful sleep.

                                                                                      ❧

"We are landing in at a quick stop to refuel our tanks, please secure yourself to the seats." The pilot's voice spoke through the intercom in the private bedroom. Jazz woke up to Cleo shaking her gently and whispering in her ear.

"Get up, sweetheart. We have to buckle ourselves in." She pulled Jazz into a sitting position urging her to back up against the white pillows and pulled out a thick black belt to buckle her in. Jazz yawned as she felt the plane start to descend.

"You look a lot better, Cleo." Jazz said shyly pulling her legs under her, noticing she still didn't have her pants on. Cleo was once again more pristine with her thick brown hair pulled back from her face in a neat bun, she had put on her jacket with her zipper halfway up. Those beautiful breasts pushed together in that sexy red lace bra.

"Like what you see." Cleo smirked at her. Jazz felt her pulse start to quicken.

"Yes, I do." She said licking her bottom lip. The plane landed with a jolt and slowed down to a stop. Cleo had already unbuckled her seat belt and crowded Jazz against the white cocoon.

"Would you like to see more, my hitohana?" Cleo slowly unzipped her jacket and took it off. She looked into sharp jade eyes, that were still slightly dilated.

"You look like your doing better." Jazz murmured. Cleo's eyes narrowed at her.

"You have almost made me repeat myself countless times, I think you need a little punishment." Cleo unbuckled her seat belt and grabbed her little secretary. Forcing her across her lap with her wrists bound in Cleo's firm grip.

 Jazz started to stutter.