Chapter 13

Cleo heard the beautiful tones of Jazz laugh as she was talking to her best friend. The glass doors weren't closed all the way and sometimes the air conditioner can cause it to widen. Cleo heard bits and pieces of the starting conversation as she placed a wireless bud in her ear. Being a billionaire on marketing and security, she had her curvy little secretary's phone tapped. Her curiosity got the better of her and she listened in on her conversation.

A small almost devious smile crept across her face as she heard that she wanted children.

*Oh, I can give her children. We can try as many times as she likes.* Cleo was also thinking of settling down but it had to be with the right person. She knew Jazmyn Harris was that, she was everything she wanted in a partner and more. The thought of marriage didn't scare her, she would love to spend the rest of her life in her arms. She knew everything there was to know about Jazmyn even her past with her ex's. She didn't know was where she stood with Intersexuals but now that she revealed that she would be with one, nothing could stop Cleo from claiming little Jazmyn, her little Hana (flower).

She couldn't wait to tie her up against silk red ropes that would be beautiful against her skin tone. Intricate knots flowing down her back in classic Shibari.

Shibari or Kinbaku, was intricate Japanese knot work in bondage, it is sometimes used in BDSM but not always. It builded trust and intimacy between the two people involved without even having sexual contact. There was a plethora of unique sensations a Kinbaku master can create using different types of textured ropes. 

Cleo has been doing Kinbaku for years and she always left her chosen partners satisfied. Seeing her in bondage with soft red silk ropes holding her thick thighs open as she dangled completely at her mercy, made her shaft harden. Adjusting her loose navy pants, Cleo tried to shake the image away so she can get ready for her next meeting.

The rest of the day went by with no more excitement.

                                                                                                ❧

Jazz woke up to her alarm blaring at 05:00 am. She groggily got up and headed to the shower with her bonnet on her head. She took the extra time to blow dry her curly hair out into a big puff and put some wand curls in it, making it a voluminous body wave. She put on her simple black lace panties and matching bra with a comfortable pink jogging suit. Jazz knew this was going to be a long flight with her and Ms. WuHong getting off the plane and heading straight to the Gala.

She made sure she had her curling wand with extra utensils and feminine hygiene products with a small heating pad, her emergency kit and anything else she could remember in her carry-on bag. She grabbed her simple evening gown ready in a clothing bag and headed out the door.

Coming out the front of her apartment building, a big black Cadillac Escalade came to meet her. A big man with a gleaming dark brown bald head and dark shades got out the car and opened the passenger door. Seeing Ms. WuHong, Jazz climbed into the car.

*Something is off.. * Jazz thought as she took in her boss's appearance. 

Normally pristine and perfect, Cleo's normally silky brown hair was pulled back into a messy low ponytail and dark shades covered her piercing green eyes. Her clothes, although expensive, were wrinkled like she hurried up and put it on. She wore a black and white Gucci tracksuit with Christian Louboutin high top sneakers. Her full brown lips was in a tightened grimace. An actual full expression.

"What's wrong, Cleo?" Jazz asked softly as the car drove towards the private airstrip.

"Nothing is wrong." Cleo snapped. Jazz eyes widened at the tone, she was used to the stern voice but this was in pain.

"Are you on your period?" Jazz said again in a gentle voice. Cleo sighed heavily.

"Mind your business." Cleo said clenching her jaw.

She was actually in a lot of pain, she still had female organs so when her time came it only lasts about two days. She didn't bleed very much either, normally in the morning and then nothing after. But the pain, Cleo had to take Fentanyl pills just to even get out of bed and her stupid doctor send this months prescription to the wrong pharmacy than her normal one. At this early in the morning, it was fucking difficult to find somewhere to fill it. Luckily, the CVS by Jazz's apartment was open and now she was just waiting for the pills to kick in. Cleo was in so much pain, she couldn't even think straight. 

Seducing her little secretary had to be put on hold for the time being.

Jazz shook her head and grabbed her carry on bag to pull out her heating pad. *Good thing I never travel without this.

She turned on the battery operated warmer and waited till it got to a nice temperature. Jazz looked over to her boss to see her taking deep slow breaths and a slight glistening sheen of sweat on her forehead.

*She must be in so much pain, I never seen her like this. I always assumed she was taking those unexpected two days off some months to take break, not dealing with this.* Jazz thought compassionately.

Cleo felt welcoming warmth in the area giving her so much pain and a soft warm hand reaching under her jacket giving small circular massages. Feeling the pain dim a little bit more, Cleo looked over at Jazz, who gave her small shy smile.

"My mom used to do this for me when my period cramps would get pretty bad." Jazz murmured softly. Cleo felt her heart soften and leaned to put her head between Jazz's neck and shoulder.

"Thank you, my hitohana (one flower). The fentanyl pill will kick in soon." Cleo said softly against her neck. Cleo encircled her arms around Jazz's body, hugging her closely. Cleo took a deep breath and breathed in Jazz's clean scent as the drug started to finally kick in. 

She started to kiss the soft skin of Jazz's neck trailing her kisses up to her earlobe and softly flicked her tongue before drawing in the little flesh between her teeth and sucked.