Chapter 26

*I'll tell her when the time is right but before she finds out from anyone else. Fuck! I don't want to see her heartbroken over this but I'll invite her to my place and tell her. Tonight.* Cleo thought.

"Come here, my love." Cleo beckoned her over. Jazz felt those same butterflies in her stomach. Cleo embraced her tightly from her chair and pulled her on her lap. She buried her face in her curls to breathe in her lovely sweet scent.

Jazz loved that Cleo was so affectionate, as she wrapped her arms around her boss. She could be so cold and stoic mostly but when it was just them, she was like a big ole teddy bear.

She was always trying to steal kisses between meetings and caressing the side of her check to her neck. They even almost got caught by the other employees and clients. 

She once told her she didn't care, let them find out. She's the owner of this company and if she always thought of what people would say or do, she would be trapped in her own prison of insecurities.

Her father made sure no such weakness was in his daughter, that she grew up to be strong enough to handle pressure and find her own way. She was a man and a woman, she could be both or neither. It was her choice from the start and she decided she wanted Jazmyn. She will let the entire world know and Jazmyn thought it was the sweetest thing she ever heard. Still, she wanted to take it slow and get to know her more. She wasn't trying to jump into anything so suddenly, it's only been two weeks.

"That's right.. your punishment." Jazz stiffened up. She felt Cleo grin against her neck.

"Get on your knees, under the table." Cleo ordered softly. Jazz relaxed her shoulders and slid out of her bosses lap.

"Yes, Mistress." Jazz let a smile cross her face.

"This is your punishment and your lunch." She reached down to unzip her dark green suit pants. There was a small pillow tucked under the desk. Jazz felt herself get so fucking wet as she nestled between her bosses legs.

"How... convenient, Mistress." Jazz smirked as her boss pulled out her dick and she rubbed it against her cheek.

"I like to be prepared." Cleo glanced down at her secretary. Jazz rolled her eyes as Cleo gripped her thick mass of hair and forced the tip of her dick in her mouth. Jazz clenched the dark green covered thighs as she felt her mouth stretch. She started to suck and get a steady rhythm.

"Hmmm. Fuck, baby. Thats it baby." Cleo leaned back in her chair with her head tilted back. Her long ponytail brushing the back of the chair.

*Damn, this feels so fucking good.*

She almost missed the soft knock on the door before it opened.

"I'm sorry Ms. WuHong for disturbing you but I didn't see your secretary out here." Jerome Anthony swaggered into the office. Jazz immediately froze. *How the fuck did he get up here.* Jazz thought as Cleo glared at the man.

"Yes, Ms. Harris is having her lunch." She sat forward as she still had her hand in Jazz hair. She forced her head down, a silent order to keep going. Jazz continued to lick and suck her boss's dick under the desk.

Cleo brought her hand up nonchalantly and asked, "How can I help you, Mr. Anthony?" Jazz sucked hard and pick up her rhythm as silent as she could when Jerome spoke.

"... at 7pm." Jerome finished.

"Apologies Mr. Anthony, can you repeat that.." Cleo could hardly fucking think with Jazz sucking so strongly.

"Are you okay, Ms. WuHong? You look a little flushed." Jerome stepped closer.

"I have a terrible headache... HmmHmph." Cleo clenched her jaw and pinched the bridge of her nose. *I'm about to fucking cum, fuck...*

"I'll go get you some Tylenol.... after you agree to come out with me at 7pm." Jerome pushed his luck again. Cleo was focusing on beating back the overwhelming pleasure so she only caught the first part.

"Yes, do that.. just go." Cleo felt her abdominal muscles tighten up and her balls draw up.

"Great! See you at 7pm." Jerome left the office to go downstairs. He was in such an excellent mood and thinking about the date, he forgot about the Tylenol.

Jazz grabbed her dick with both hands and twisted her hands up as she continued her strong sucking.

"Ah! Fuck Jazmyn!" Cleo put her hand on Jazz's head and forced her dick to hit the back of her throat. Jazz looked up to see her boss lost in her orgasm, with a beautiful darkened flush across her nose. She sucked out every bit of cream and put a sweet kiss on the tip.

"Hmm... I know what you were doing, Jazmyn." Cleo glared into innocent looking deep brown eyes.

"Oh, I don't know. But now you have a date with Mr. Anthony at 7pm. I'm not sure if he would appreciate your big.."

She grasped Cleo's dick with both hands and gave a lick.

"Long.." Another lick.

"Ego." A small open kiss on the tip. She sat back with a mischievous look in her eyes and a small grin on her lips.

Cleo gripped her thick curls with a smirk. "I'm afraid I will have to cancel, I have someone to punish when I get home. Someone that needs to be tied up." She pulled Jazz towards her now hard dick.

"Open your mouth." Cleo ordered sternly.

Jazz opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to taste... Her C.E.O.

The End...