Chapter 21

The next day, Jazmyn yawned as she looked over at Cleo's house in Tokyo. It was so modern with sleek white and black interior. There were some wooden pieces, like the beautiful four-poster bed that had four big thick oak columns that she was tied to last night. Jazz felt herself heat up as she felt the sore muscles of her body.

*Oh goddess. That was intense.* She thought as she brought herself up against the headboard. She sighed in happiness with a goofy smile on her face.

"I see your awake, sweetheart." Cleo said softly as she brought in breakfast to bed. Putting the tray over her thighs, Cleo reached to give her kisses on her cheek and down her throat.

 Then Cleo reached in the pocket of her black lounge pants and handed her a sleek rectangle box.

"What is this?" But Jazz couldn't wait for an answer as she opened it. Inside was a beautiful necklace sprinkled with diamonds sealed in a dainty rose gold chain. In the middle was an emerald the same color as Cleo's eyes.

"Oh, it's breathtaking, Cleo! Oh, my goddess!" Jazz exclaimed. "I love it!" 

She took it out of its black silk holder. Cleo smiled brightly. Giving a kiss to Jazmyn's cheek, she took it from her hand and unclamped it. Jazz held her wild curly hair up as Cleo fastened it around her neck. It fit like a choker would with the emerald resting between her clavicles.

"It looks beautiful on you. Your mine, Jazmyn." Cleo said giving a sweet kiss on Jazz's heart-shaped lips.

"So this mean we are in an actual relationship, this isn't just sex." Jazz gazed into soft green eyes.

"Yes, this is a relationship, sweetheart. In a dom/sub relationship, you wear my collar. This will tell other Dom's that you are already claimed. My last partners were just that. Partners, we had a mutual understanding, but with you..I couldn't help myself. I wanted you with everything in me, baby and now that I have you, I'm not letting you go. I never fucked anyone like I did you last night and will continue to do." Cleo started to kiss and suck on Jazz's neck.

"Hmmm...you sure didn't fuck like a virgin." Jazz moaned as Cleo massaged her breast.

"Maybe it's instinct." And kissed down her neck to suck her pierced dark berry nipple.

The rest of the day went by smoothly, with Jazz meeting Cleo's parents at lunch and Cleo telling them that she was her girlfriend. Cleo's mother was so excited asking them when she should expect a Mago. Grandchild in Japanese, Cleo translated. Jazz had felt her cheeks grow hot while Cleo replied Soon in Japanese. 

Jazz was pulled into a big hug by Cleo's mother. She laughed nervously but hugged her mother back. Cleo and her father bowed respectfully towards each other and standing up, her father clasped her shoulder with a rare smile.

They went on different tours so Jazz could do some sight-seeing with Cleo having that stoic, bored expression on her face. Now Jazz could see where she got her expression from, thinking back at meeting her dad. Jazmyn had so much fun trying all the different foods and desserts. Seeing the beautiful temple, Senso-Ji.

Then they got ready for the last night of the Gala. This night went about the same as the first night with people gathering around to see Ms.WuHong as she elegantly stepped into the building in a orange traditional kimono with purple flowers. This night, the Gala was brimmed with excitement.

Jazz rolled her eyes.

They were actually bidding on a first date with eligible bachelors and bachelorettes in the rich people circle. All the money will again go to Orphanages around the world and everyone wanted to bid to get a date with the infamous Ms.WuHong. Cleo and Jazz didn't come out publicly so she really couldn't do anything about it. She wasn't a millionaire or billionaire like Cleo but if she did get a date, by damn she was going to sabotage it. Cleo was hers just like she belong to Cleo and no one was going to come between them, damnit.

"Hola, Mamasita!" Amara came up dressed up like she was at a red carpet event. Bright red dress, sparkling under the modern lights, with her smooth toffee colored breasts pushed together in a sweetheart neckline. Her hair was pulled up in a tight high ponytail with a thick black braid trailing over her shoulder to swing by her curvy hips.

"Hola, Amara! You look amazing! Like an African-Latina goddess!" Jazz exclaimed. Amara grinned at the compliment and swung around to give her view of her luscious behind and the deep curve of her back. She posed with an arm up showing her ripped bicep with a wink.

"Thank you, Mami! Oh.." She sauntered over to Jazz to peer at her neck. "It looks like mi amiga finally claimed you. What a pity.." She playfully pouted her full lips.

Jazz laughed at Amara's playful nature. *She's charming but there's still something about her that is dangerous, like a tiger ready to pounce.* Jazz thought.

"Well are you going to bid your pesos on your lover, huh?" Amara said with an unreadable look in her eye.

Jazz bristled, "I can't, I don't have that much money like these people." She sighed in defeat.

"Well, good thing she's not in it." Amara stated mischievously. Jazz looked up to see that playful glint in her mismatched eyes.

"Why do you say.." Jazz started.

"Jazmyn..is that you?" A voice interrupted her. Jazz turned to look at a woman that was almost unrecognizable. The woman had deep brown skin with black hair, that used to be in a fade, straightened down to her shoulders. She had on a beautiful champagne gold dress that hugged her slim body with matching heels. She had a glass of wine in her hand.

"Brittany.." Jazz felt her heart drop to her feet.

*Ah shit! What the fuck is she doing here!*