Chapter 7

Glancing at her rearview mirror, Cleo's smirk grew into a wolfy grin.

Jazz stared, a little horrified and turned on at the same time. She's never seen this side of Ms. WuHong before and it turned her on, feeling her pussy pulse. Jazz tried to squeeze her thighs together to relieve some pressure, feeling it build as the inside of her thighs felt damp with her pussy honey. 

Cleo saw her exit and made a sharp turn off the ramp, the police car miles behind them.

Turning into the parking lot of Creme De La Creme, they came at an abrupt stop causing Jazz to lurch forward. Instinctively, Cleo placed her arm in front of Jazz with her hand towards her chest, stopping her momentum forward.

 Glancing over, Cleo noticed that Jazz was panting slightly and felt her heartbeat racing in her chest. Also, her hand was directly over her breast, and she didn't feel a bra.

*She didn't have a bra on this entire time.* Cleo's eyes narrowed at her little secretary, who still had her eyes tightly shut and biting her lip. 

Cleo slowly squeezed her breast as she removed her hand, giving a slight tug on her tight nipple feeling a piercing. Cleo licked her bottom lip and bit it. If Jazz would have opened her eyes, she would've seen the pure unadulterated lust in her boss's beautiful face.

*Oh, my goddess! Hm..she squeezed my breast. She's probably didn't mean to. Oh no! She knows I don't have a bra on and my nipples are pierced! Please say nothing!* Jazz felt so embarrassed. She knew her cheeks was on fire. Even more embarrassing, she almost had a damn orgasm in her boss's very expensive car and would have probably got her pussy juices all over the expensive seats. 

Taking a deep breath, and clearing her throat in her fist, she finally let the poor seat belt out of her death grip. Jazz looked up and stared into the heat of her boss' gaze.

With a ghost smirk hovering in her full brown lips, she asked, "Are you okay, Jazmyn?"

*I'm going to cum in my boss's car if I don't get a grip... ohh she said my name.* Jazz thought as she felt butterflies in her tummy.

"Yes, I'm okay... Cleo. That was..." Jazz started breathlessly.

"Hmm.. fucking exhilarating, wasn't it?" Cleo stated deeply, her voice turned down an octave.

Jazz caught a gasp in her throat, she never heard her boss cuss, like ever. *I need to get out of this car, before I do something I regret and lose my job and have sexual harassment claims. I can see it now, Secretary of Billionaire Sexually Attacks her boss for saying 'fucking'.*

Jazz bit the inside of her cheek. Trying to think of something other than the rapid pulsing between her legs. Her little pearl screaming. Touch me, lick me or pinch me, it throbbed. Anything to relieve the pressure.

"Yes, it was. Where are we? I have to go to the bathroom." Jazz looked up at the expensive restaurant.

"Wow, we're getting takeout here! Best thing because the waiting list at this place is months long." Jazz exclaimed.

She took in the big black brick building with Creme De La Creme wrote in elegant cursive. The restaurant looked so modern on the outside with the black building nestled between lovely greenery. Jazz wondered what the interior looked like, she's never been here before considering it was a $100 dollars a plate. It was on the World's Best Top 10 restaurants and everyone in Atlanta wanted to try the delicious food.

Jazz looked, it was only 08:25 AM. She felt like she worked a full day and it was still morning.

*Fuck... It's going to be a long day.* Jazz pinched the bridge of her nose.

Creme De La Creme was busy in the early morning with a line starting out the door. People stood around with fancy looking pagers, small silver circular devices that buzzed with blue led light when it was their turn. Cleo walked straight up to the desk ignoring the people that parted for her, with stares of lust, appreciation and jealousy. Cleo talked to the hostess, probably getting their to-go order.

Then a different jolly woman with long black locs pulled back in a low bun with the ends brushing the middle of her back and deep mocha skin came bouncing up. She was tall, like Cleo, over 6 feet with sparkling light hazel eyes rimmed with thick black lashes. 

She had on a crisp white chef apron tied around her waist with a tight black button up stretched tightly over her bountiful breasts and hugged her tight abdomen outlining six-pack abs. The sleeves rolled up over her forearms, showing elegant tattoos of orchids and lilies with sharp lines in a shape of an intricate mandala. 

She was gorgeous.

"Cleo! My Cher! How are you!" The lady said with a deep Louisiana accent, giving air kisses on each of Cleo's brown cheeks.

"I am doing wonderful, Charlotte. Me and my...friend ordered some food and I think I would like to stay and eat." Cleo stated returning the air kisses. Charlotte looked over to the beautiful curly haired woman. Jazz looked up between the two beautiful African goddesses that blessed her with their presence. It was a little overwhelming.

Jazz responded with a smile and small, "Hi! I'm Jazmyn Harris.. I'm.." A sharp look from Cleo. "I'm Cleo's friend."

Charlotte pulled Jazz into a warm hug and pressed Jazz against her big breasts. Charlotte looked at Cleo knowingly, wiggling her black perfectly shaped eyebrows up and down with a wolfy grin. Cleo uncharacteristically rolled her eyes with a slight smile on her full lips.

"Aw yah cher, hah you durin' baybey!" Charlotte exclaimed in her thick Louisiana accent pulling Jazz away. Jazz blushed prettily after being pressed against those soft breasts.

"Uhh.. I'm doing good! It's so nice to meet you!" Jazz replied shyly.

"Jazmyn, this is Charlotte Boudreaux, she is the Head Chef and Owner of Creme De La Creme." Cleo introduced Charlotte, who had an open smile and a cheerful sparkle in her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Oh WOW! Your restaurant is amazing, and I have heard about your food! My best friend has been dying to try it and couldn't seem to get on the waiting list. She always follows the top Chefs in the world and she would love to meet you!" Jazz broke out of her shell, clasping her hands in front of her chest. 

Looking down at hopeful chocolate brown eyes, Charlotte let out a warm grin.