Chapter 17

"Wh..what are you talking about? What punishment, Cleo?" Wiggling to try to get out of her lap. *Damn it, I can't get up. How is she this strong?* Then she remembered that, Cleo was intersex, she could have the strength of a man and she worked out faithfully everyday and Jazz did not. She sighed in defeat and stopped trying to get up.

"Who said you can call me Cleo? You can call me mistress or master, if you prefer." Cleo ordered as she glided her other hand up Jazz's leg, only stopping to massage her thick thighs and finally up to her plump ass. She squeezed her ass tightly before starting a nice massage. Jazz let out a small moan.

Slap!

Jazz tried to jerk away from the powerful blow. *Oh shit, that hurt. This is not like the love taps I've seen on that Shades of Grey movie.* She felt Cleo start the soothing massage again.

"I asked you a question, hitohana, or should I add more to your already growing list of thrashes." Cleo said cold.

"No one, Mistress! I'm sorry, I'll try not to do it again. But do I have to get spanked? I'm not 12." Jazz felt a little attitude creep into her voice before she could smother it.

"Hmmm...your body likes it." Cleo said dipping her hand between her legs and pushed a finger in her already dripping pussy. Jazzy moaned, arching her back. 

She withdrew her finger and gave her another hard slap. Jazz felt her pussy give a pulse along with the pain burning across her ass cheek.

"You have 8 more to go, start to count." With that, Cleo let her hand fall against her juicy ass that jiggled with each slap.

"One!" Jazz cried out.

"One, what?" She asked.

"One, Mistress." Jazz panted. She felt another hard slap against her ass.

"Two, Master." Slap!

"Three, Mistress."

Jazz felt tears start to gather into her eyes by number seven. *My ass is on fire!* She breathed against the pain and felt Cleo start that soothing massage again and her pussy was weeping with her juices. She felt so turned on, she spread her thighs.

Slap!

"Eight, Master!" Jazz cried out against the mixture of pleasure and pain as Cleo shoved her finger into her pussy and started a rough thrusting.

"You did so very good, sweetheart. You deserve a reward." Cleo praised as she let Jazz's wrists go and massaged her ass as she continued her rough thrusting in her wet cunt. Taking her finger out, Cleo added another, and started to thrust harder. Cleo leaned down and kissed the plump ass.

"The next time you make me almost repeat myself or disobey me, you will get 5 more slaps and it will against your hot pussy, not your ass." Cleo bit her ass. 

Jazz felt her breath catch in her throat. She should feel fear creeping through her at the threat but instead she felt her pussy gush out more fluid at the thought.

"Y..yes, Mistress." She moaned feeling Cleo's fingers savagely fucking her. She can barely think right now. Cleo bent her fingers down to find her G-spot and started to fiercely ram against it. Jazz felt her eyes roll up in her head as she felt her body start to pulse and clamp down on her fingers. Then Cleo used her thumb to rub against her clit as she kept thrusting. Jazz felt herself tip over the edge in a powerful orgasm.

"Oh! Fuck Cleo!" She cried out as clamped her thighs around Cleo's hand during her orgasm. Her hands clenched tightly against the black covers. Jazz panted coming down from her high. Cleo kissed her ass, trailing her tongue against her spine to bite and suck on her back shoulder.

"I love the sound you make when you cum." Cleo rested on her back, covering her body with her own. She shifted her body to the side and brought her fingers to her mouth. Jazz turned to look as Cleo sucked her fingers, tasting her juices. With a loan moan, Cleo closed her eyes as she savored her sweet honey.

"I think you deserve another reward for tasting so sweet." Cleo said as she moved to rest her back against the white cocoon. Beckoning her over, Jazz crawled in front of her as Cleo unhooked her bra. Dark chocolate nipples greeted her as Jazz looked her fill.

"Hmmm.." She started to head for the caramel and chocolate mounds but paused, instead she reached up and kissed Cleo. Straddling her hips, Jazz took off her pink jacket and her lacy black bra and pressed her body against Cleo. Unable to help herself, her hands went to undo her tight bun and dived her hands into Cleo's silky brown hair. Kissing from her full caramel lips, she trailed down to lick at her neck and nibble down to her boss's full breast. 

She licked her chocolate nipples and sucked her soft breast into her mouth. Cleo let a soft moan escape her lips, feeling her cheeks flush. Jazz caressed the soft breasts and switched her attention back and forth. She felt her boss's dick harden between her thighs and licked over tight six-pack abs. Cleo put her hand in Jazz's thick black hair and started to grip it.

"Please... let me taste you, Mistress." Jazz looked up as she licked her tight abdomen. Half-lidded jade eyes stared down at her hungrily and she felt the grip in her head loosened. Jazz kissed her way to the waistband of her black Gucci track suit and reached in, pulling out her boss's dick.