Chapter 10

"Wow! That's very interesting, Cleo. I wouldn't have guessed you were born in Egypt. Do you have any siblings?" Jazz continued her questionnaire.

Cleo shook her head slightly dispelling the memory while answering Jazz's questions. "No, I am an only child. My mother is barren, they only adopted me. They are wonderful people." Cleo shared. "My mother is constantly asking about grandchildren, she would spoil them without a second thought."

"Do you want children, Cleo?" Jazz asked. Cleo looked into inquisitive brown eyes.

"With the right person." Cleo said and thought, *I could fill your pussy up with my seed and see if your belly swells with my child. We will have to try many, many times.*

Cleo felt herself stiffen as the strange thought entered her head. She never penetrated her chosen partners. She always made sure they were satisfied and tied up. They never touched her but Cleo wanted Jazz's soft little hands on her body, on her breasts and even gripping her dick. Cleo filed that thought away to examine her feelings about it later.

She turned to a waiter that arrived at their table. The young man looked at the two beautiful women sitting at the table.

"Good morning, my beautiful Sista's. Welcome to Creme De La Creme. My name is Ahkeem and it will be my pleasure to serve you." The waiter, Ahkeem, bowed respectfully. "Ms. Boudreaux got backed up with some orders at the time being."

"Very well, I will have Tamagoyaki with a cup of coffee, Charlotte will know how like my coffee." Cleo ordered smoothly and looked to see Jazz looking down at the menu, biting her lip.

*Should I get the country-fried steak or try something new and exciting? Ughh, there's so many good things on here.* Rethinking her choice because she might not get a chance to try something special from this restaurant. Ms. WuHong could probably eat here whenever since her best friend is the owner but Jazz might not get a chance for months. Deciding to get what Ms. WuHong ordered, Jazz nodded her head towards the waiter.

"I'll get the same thing but with an apple juice." Jazz stated.

"Great! I'll have those out for you." Ahkeem grabbed the menus and walked away.

"While we are talking about family.." Cleo gained Jazz's attention. "We leave for Tokyo tomorrow morning."

Jazz gasped at the sudden change of plans, "What about the meeting with Holding Inc. tomorrow?"

"We can reschedule it, it's of no consequence." Cleo waved her hand in the air majestically, brushing off a million dollar deal like it was nothing.

"My family is holding a two-day Gala, a charity event for Orphanages around the world. We will be attending." Cleo stared down at her secretary with those clear jade eyes. Jazz's little pearl made herself known.

"Yes, Ms. WuHong. Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom." Jazz excused herself from the booth, sliding from its warm plushness.

Following the signs for the bathroom, Jazz scurried inside. She passed on the exquisite details. She only made sure it was emptied for the time being. Jazz headed straight into a stall and closed the door. Pressing her back against the side wall, Jazz felt her fingers wonder down her body.

*Oh my, those eyes and that stern tone, I can't help but fantasize about her. Her hair looks so damn soft, I want it feel it drape across my body.* Jazz started to inch her black pin skirt over her thighs and reach down to softly touch the outside of her bare pussy lips.

*The way she looked while she was driving, she looked so fucking savage and so goddess damn sexy.* The fingers parted her pussy to delve into the heated flesh with her clit begging to be touched. 

She circled her clit, careful not to come in full contact. It was too sensitive. Instead, she started a slow rhythm beside her clit. Imagining her bosses heated eyes as she drove filled her minds eye. Jazz started a faster pace before slipping one finger into the opening of her pussy. 

She bit the pointer finger on her other hand to stop a moan from slipping out her mouth. The pressure was building. She slipped another finger inside her pussy and massaged the side of her clit with her thumb. 

The pulse in her pussy grew stronger until Jazz felt the beginning wave of her orgasm wash over her. She felt a gush of pussy honey surrounding her fingers and the tightening of her walls. A loud moan escaped from her throat as she came, with her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Jazz slightly panted coming down from her high.

"Jazmyn, are you okay?" A low feminine voice asked. Jazz straightened up in shock. Her throat suddenly went dry at the voice.

*SHIT!* Taking quick breaths to slow her fast beating heart, Jazz cleared her throat.