OH My God

Leon and I have been having hard time conseving and it kills me that I can't do it. I have tried everything I possibly can do in order to conceive. 

I have ate heathly, kept my body in great condition, I have done so many thing that I thought was right and would help but nothing has happened.

I sat across from Leon as we there in silence. 

" I am sorry Neapolan that I can't give you what you have dreamed of and want so badly. I am sorry my body isn't allowing me to do this for us" I tell him.

He looks at me

"Baby you can't help nor control anything like this and I am not blaming anyone for this. there is plenty of women out there that can't have babies and they are fine, they adopt and I am perfectly fine with that baby" he tells me.

"Do you think it's stress and pressure?" 

"It could be. I mena you have gone through so much it's probably effecting your body and I think that if you realx and take a big break from worrying and everything to let your body realx and destress."

I nodded my head and stood up as well as he did and we walked up to each other and hugged and kissed before I laid lap my head against his shoulder.

Our doorbell sounded and we pulled back and looked at each other before we walked over towards the door. I went to reach for the handle but he stopped me and peaked out the window.

"No one is there" he said 

"Proably a real late package" I said 

HE nodded and I opened the door and looked down and gasped.

"Oh My God" I siad covering my mouth.

"What is it?" Leon asked as he walked over.

I knelt down and picked up the baby that was on our doorstep.

"It's a baby" I said

"Is there a note or something?"

 I shrugged my shoulders as I walked into the house leaving the basket and it's items attached to it with Leon

"This note says dear couple that lives here.. or atleast I hope your a coplue. anyways I leave you my baby, for I can't afford to keep him so I hope you will be able to provide all the things he will need and give him so much love. thank you so much" Leon read as he locked the door and walked over to me

"What is his name does it say?"

"No name for him so you and I get to name him."

I looked from the beautiful baby in my arms and over at my husband and I teared up.

"I can't believe this, I mean we have tried so long for a baby and know we have one even if I never brithed him he is ours all we need to do is get all the improtant documents and name him" I siad 

Leon placed the basket and items down before he walked over cupped my face and kissed me then pulled back and wiped my eyes.

"We are gonna be a family and trust me baby when things calm down and your body is realxed I promise you we will get pregnant" He tells me.

I nodded my head and kiss him before I look at the baby boy in my arms.

"What shall we name him momma?"

I looked back up at Leon and smiled

"I like Nepolan after you and if you want to give him a middle name we will call him by his middle so the two of you don't get confused when I call you" I said

He smiled and kissed my fore head as we stared at the sleeping baby in my arms.

"What about Nepolan Carter solo?" 

I smiled

"I love it."

"Then that shall be his name."

I nodded and kissed Carter's head before I handed him over to Leon so he could hold him.

I smiled as I watched Leon intreact with Carter it made my heart burst with love.