Keeping up with the Kims

Meet THE KIM SIBLINGS.

Bokjoo, Yoona, Seokjin & the youngest Taehyung.

Bokjoo is the eldest & the CEO of Kim Group of Companies.

Yoona is an actress.

Seokjin is a surgeon.

Taehyung, well he's an artist of his own.

They're all beautiful, smart & sassy on their own.

The four of them lost their parents when they were still young. Luckily, Mr. & Mrs. Kim left them with a successful company of shopping malls all over the Asia. Bokjoo, being the eldest has to take over right after she finished her degree in Business management. She is known as The Lioness in the business world for being fierce & a risk taker. She is also doing a good job expanding their brand, not only in Asia, but also in Western countries, now that she has finally closed a deal with one of the biggest Korean company based in the UK. But no matter how brave & scary Bokjoo is in the corporate world, she still has a soft side when it comes to her siblings, especially to their youngest. She made it her life mission to make sure that the three other Kims are happy. She supports them in achieving their own dreams and goals in life.

Yoona is the second among the Kim siblings. She started her career as a part time model for their brand/mall when she was still in college. But when she met a producer who offered her an acting career, she asked her sister's permission first, then accepted the role. And ever since then Yoona became the Nation's most loved leading lady for her excellent portrayal of her roles. But just like her Bokjoo noona, the second eldest of the Kim Sibs is fierce too. She doesn't let anyone take advantage of her in any way. She is also not the type of celebrity who will sugarcoat her speech. Yoona is actually known for being savage during her interviews, he speaks her mind. And again, just like her noona, she has a very soft spot in her heart for their youngest brother. She loves spoiling him, taking him around the world to see different arts.

Seokjin is the third child among the Kim Sibs. He is the eldest male in the family. At first, their business partners expected him to enroll at the department of Business & entrepreneurship when he enters university but to everyone's surprise, he pursue his childhood dream to become a doctor. Seokjin majors in Cardiovascular system and he is known as one of the youngest brilliant surgeon in the country. He was even offered to become the associate director of Seoul Medical Hospital but he declined because he knew that the hospital management was just trying to use his name for their own gain. Seokjin believes that there's no easy ladder to success. If you want a higher position, you must work for it. And that makes Bokjoo & Yoona so proud of him. His two noonas are always present whenever he achieves something. And just like his sisters, Seokjin treats his brother Taehyung as a little prince. He might not be living with his siblings anymore because he has his own penthouse near the hospital, he still makes sure that he cooks for them whenever he's off duty from work.

Taehyung, the youngest among the Kim Sibs. He isn't an actor nor a model because he never accepted any of the hundred offers given to him since the media spotted him during one of the events of their company when he agreed to be his noona's escort that evening. As the youngest, Taehyung knows his power over his siblings. A little pout here and there, few whines & rants and tiny bit of a tantrum and his siblings will run towards him, asking him what he wants. Their oldest nanny, Tala has always been reminding his sisters & only hyung not to spoil him, but they never listen to her. Taehyung is smart, he graduated as a top student in his class. He is a brilliant theater performer during his university days too so a lot of his social media followers were expecting him to join showbiz. But to disappointment of his fans, he announced that he has no plans of stepping into the limelight, instead he established his own Art studio. Half of it is his dark room for his love for photography & half of it is his dirty studio where he does painting & sculpting. Everyone thought he built that studio for business, but then again to everyone's disappointment, the studio has never been open to public.