THE ARTIST

K'S NOTE: HI LOVES, I AM SORRY FOR THE DELAY OF THIS CHAPTER. VII SENT IT TO ME LAST WEEK BUT I WAS SO BUSY WITH A LOT OF THINGS! ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! 

***Meanwhile on the other side of Seoul, Namjoon can't believe how his brother set him up just like this. He is inside a newly renovated restaurant with no other than Dr. Kim Seokjin and with other few people he doesn't even know. Two of them are wearing matching clothes too.

Few more minutes of waiting when another couple arrived at the restaurant too.

"Hello everyone, I hope we're not late!" Bokjoo greeted everyone.

Jungkook finally let go of the air he's holding when he saw Taehyung's eldest sister. Yoona already informed him that she can't make it because she's in Jeju island filming again but the actress already gave him a blessing.

"Hi noona, don't worry you're definitely not late." Jungkook gave the couple quick hugs before he guides them on their table.

The people inside greeted each other first before they look back at Jungkook who can't stop fidgeting because he's too nervous.

"Okay, so good evening everyone. First of all I'd like to thank each one of you for giving me your time." Jungkook started, hoping that the Kim siblings won't jump on him the moment he tells them his plan.

Bokjoo and Seokjin gave each other a knowing look before they look at Yoongi & Jimin who probably knows about their little brother's plan too.

"You're always welcome Jungkookie, but what is thjs dinner all about?" Seokjin asked the young architect before he turned to the other super hot architect beside him. Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's brother before he looks at his own hyungie.

"Bokjoo noona, hyungs...I know Taehyung and I only met few months ago but I love your brother so much. Jimin hyung, Yoongi hyung I know you're so used of having Tae for yourself only but I also want to spend the rest of my life with him. So tonight I gathered you here because I want to inform you and ask you for your blessings, I'm gonna ask him to marry me already." Jungkook doesn't know why he suddenly feels so emotional upon saying that it even made him tear up.

Bokjoo is the first one who stood up and hugged him.

"I told you this already when we first met but I'm telling you again. Welcome to our family Jungkookie." she said with a smile.

"Thank you so much noona, really appreciate your support." Jimin & yoongi also joined the conversation while Seokjin & Namjoon remained seated on their chairs.

Since Namjoon is too shy to start a conversation, Seokjin decided to put the matter in his hands.

"So when do you think Jungkook would propose to my brother?" he asked to the obviously startled hot architect with cute dimples.

"Oh..uhmm maybe s-soon." Namjoon wants to vanish at that moment because he can't believe he's acting like a shy teenage girl beside his crush.

"Hmmmn, how about we make a bet?" Seokjin leans closer to the other when he noticed Namjoon is blushing too.