MEET THE 97 GANG

***Meanwhile on the other part of the world, there are 4 gentlemen watching their friend walks back & forth.

 "I'm in, it's a new adventure plus it would be a good content for a documentary." Mingyu said excitedly. 

The professional photographer who was awarded multiple times for releasing mindblowing & nerve wracking documentary series in UK and in France is really excited to partake in his friend's new journey for the foundation that helps indigenous people from their homeland although it's been years since they haven't home yet because of their jobs.

 Bambam, the chief marketing officer of the famous clothing line cocks an eyebrow upon hearing Mingyu agreed to their friend because it was him who told them a while ago not to agree with this idea. 

"You mf snake of all time!" he hissed as he playfully shoved his friend away. Mingyu just laughs at him. 

"You all know I'm in for things like this, besides don't you all want something for a change? I mean it's been years since we have done this." the photographer reminds them. 

"Well it's easy for you cause you don't have a company to run." Bam² replied. 

"Come on my beloved CMO, I'm sure your staff will be happy to know that you're off for 7 days. Let them breathe." Mingyu replied that made Bam² thought. 

"Alright then, I'll let Jaebum know about this sudden schedule. I'm in!" he finally agreed making Mingyu winks at him.

 "How about you Yuggy? Please don't tell us you're gonna miss your club! I'm sure your manager can manage the 7 days without you." Mingyu turns to their club owner friend who's just silent the whole time. Yugyeom lifted his gaze to their friend who's still standing by the window. 

"If this is important to him then I'll go, besides I also want to take a break from the club. This will be a peaceful break." Yugyeom agreed too making Mingyu & Bam² cheers in their seats.

 "How about you Mr. Chef? Will you be able to leave your resto for a week?" They all look at Choi Eunwoo and waited for his answer. 

"Wtf!? You all planned to boycott this plan a while ago while i was trying to convince you & now y'all are acting that I don't wanna do it? Of course I'm in!" Eunwoo replied that made them all laugh and do their fist bump. The four gentlemen are teasing each other when their friend finally turn around to face them.

 "How about Jaehyun? Have you heard of that trouble maker?" he asked so Mingyu take out his phone & flashes a photo of their friend. 

"He's adding a new ink to his skin, but he's in." Jeon Jungkook, the illegitimate son of the CEO of Golden Group of Companies, a korean builder company based in London. The biggest & famous architecture firm in business industry. 

Jungkook is the son of Jeon Junghyun with the late actress Song Hyekyo. He is an art prodigy. Unknown to the world, Jungkook is the mysterious architect of the famous & most expensive hotel built in Dubai. The GGC released that it was Namjoon, his half brother who created it but the truth is, it was his. At first, Mr. Jeon doesn't want to hide him but the architect made a deal with his father. He will continue to work for the company in exchange of his privacy. He doesn't want to be known both in social media and in the business world. That is why Jeon Jungkook remains an unknown while his designs are well known to the whole world.

 "Guys, you don't have to do this if you can't. I know we used to do this in college but your lives are different now. Also, we're going on an island this time." Jk informs his friends who are listening to him.