VANTE & ARCHI

*****TAEHYUNG DAY 6 in UK****

Jungkook wakes up with the soUnd of his alarm this time. He forgot to turn it off the other day because he's so used of waking up at 6 AM during weekdays because he has to go on their office. He quickly turned the alarm off because he knows his boyfriend is still sleeping. He can't help but smile to himself upon remembering what they did last night. They made love inside his car in the side street before they made love over & over again when they arrived in his penthouse so he knows how sore Taehyung is.

Jungkook picks up his phone from the side table and open his camera before he focus it on his sleeping boyfriend.

"Good morning world, this is my sweetheart Kim Taehyung. Look at him sleeping like an angel on my bed." he giggles when Taehyung starts to move, his hands searching.

Jungkook went back beside his boyfriend so Taehyung's arm automatically found his torso, the older burying his face on the side of Jungkook. The architect turned his camera to himself this time while his boyfriend is still sleeping right beside him, oblivious of what he's doing.

"So hi guys...I'm the luckiest man in the world because yes! I'm the boyfriend of this sleeping angel beside me. I love him so much and i will continue to love him for the rest of my life." Jungkook even waves at the camera before he turned it off so he could hug his sweetheart.

It's almost lunch time when the couple finally wakes up. Taehyung's the one who woke up first this time and he's just so happy to see Jungkook sleeping peacefully beside himself. And since it's his only chance to prepare food for his boyfriend, he almost ran towards the kitchen and check Jungkook's fridge. 

Taehyung bites his lower lips when he saw what he's looking for, eggs, milk and butter since the only food he can cook is pancake! The artist is busy making the pancakes when Jungkook finally entered the kitchen with the widest smile on his lips.

"Oh look at that, there's an angel lost in my kitchen." he mumbles as he wraps his arms around Taehyung's tiny waist. 

"Hmmmn, angel huh? Good morning architect Jeon!" Taehyung tilted his head to give his boyfriend an access for their morning kisses. 

"G'morning sweetheart."

"I'm sorry I overslept." Jk mumbles as he rested his chin on Taehyung's shoulder while the older is now busy making his coffee.

"Nope, it's okay Gukkie. Besides I kinda want to make this for you. I even asked Nana Tala to help me learn how to make the perfect pancake & coffee."

Jungkook furrowed his brows when he heard that because he knows Taehyung isn't made to make breakfast.He slowly turns him around so he could see his perfect face.

"Why would you want to learn to make breakfast? There are people that could make that for you sweetheart."

"That's true, but I want to make your breakfast everyday. I remember my mom used to prepare my dad's breakfast before because according to her it's the most important meal of the day. I just wanna make sure you'll be energized everyday before you go to work so I wanna learn."

Jungkook suddenly get so emotional again because that's his dream ever since he and Taehyung got together. He wants to wake up everyday with the beautiful angel beside him.Taehyung can't help but blush when he realized what he just said again. Why is he keep talking about

being together forever when they're not even sure if they're up for marriage already? They just met each other few months ago. He hasn't even told Jungkook about his other secret and yet when Jungkook cups his face and kissed him again, Taehyung knows that the other wants it too.