DISTANCE

****The next morning, Jungkook wakes up first. He looks at the time & saw that he still has 5 hours left to spend with his sweetheart. He looks down to see the older clinging to his chest and as much as he wanted to stay there forever he knows he has to get up & prepare their breakfast. 

He carefully untangled their limbs making sure to put a pillow beside his boyfriend to make sure he wont wake up before leaving him with a soft kiss. 

"Just gonna make us breakfast sweetheart." he whispered before he walks out of the room.

 Thankfully, Taehyung is too tired to feel that his boyfriend is gone beside him. Jungkook opens his fridge and mentally thanked Eunwoo for making sure he has something to eat today. He started to move around the kitchen, planning to make some waffles since he knows Taehyung loves them.

 He remembers him mentioning about loving sweet treats so he's sure he'll love them. He is too tocus on his work, even humming a song from one of his favorite artists so he didn't hear when the bedroom door opens.

 "And I'll never not think about you, hmmm..." Jungkook only stops when he finally saw his still sleepy boyfriend leaning on the kitchen counter. 

"Why'd you stop singing? You have the most beautiful voice Gukkie." Taehyung mumbles before yawning, a clear evidence that he's still really sleepy and Jungkook finds it really endearing so he stops what he's doing to pay attention to his boyfriend. 

He walks towards him and without saying anything, he starts to kiss him immediately, on the lips wet and deep. Tae laughs breaking out from the kiss.

 "Morning breathe Gukkie" he shies away but Jungkook just pulled him closer & kiss him again.

"I never heard you once complained about morning breath when we were in the island Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said when he ended the kiss. Taehyung blushed when he knows he got caught.

 "Are you...omg, you're thinking that I---" 

"Yah, you told me last night you won't--"

They just both end up kissing each other again when Jungkook realized that Taehyung is just trying to stop him from kissing him over again because he's worried they will end up fxcking in the kitchen too. They're both laughing when their lips are finally too swollen to continue.

"Alright let me just finish this so we could eat before I'll take you home sweetheart." Jk said that made Taehyung pout.

 "You're taking me home right after?" he asked while watching his boyfriend prepares their breakfast. Jungkook looks up to him when he heard the question.

"Sweetheart I told you we're going back to UK today right? I have to take you home coz I'm gonna fetch Eun from his mom's house before we head to the airport." Jungkook explained while putting the batter on the waffle maker.

 Taehyung suddenly becomes silent after that.

Jungkook feels so guilty all of a sudden so he put the timer on the machine before he went to hg his boyfriend from behind. 

"Heaven knows how I want to stay here and not go back to London anymore but I told you last night sweetheart, I have to settle things first, make sure that everything is in place then Eun and I will come back for the resto, remember what I've said last night?" he asked while resting his chin on Tae's shoulder while his hands are wrapped around his boyfriend's torso. Taehyung nods with a pout.

 "I want to go with you at the airport."

Jungkook's turn to pout when he heard that.

 "Sweetheart no, that would be harder for us. I don't think I would want to get on the plane thinking I'll leave you alone at the airport." Jungkook admits because that's true, he is never good with goodbyes.