LONDON

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS IS QUITE A LONG CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING IT.. ALSO, REACTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED=)

*****INCHEON AIRPORT***** 

 "Are you sure you don't wanna tell Jungkook to fetch you at the airport?" Seokjin asked his brother one more time but the younger just shakes his head again. 

 "I told you hyung, I want to surprise Gukkie. I'll just call Eun or Bamie once I arrived."

****Taehyung is beaming with excitement when he finally heard the flight stewardess welcoming them in Heathrow Airport.It's been 3 months since he last saw his boyfriend & to be honest missing him is an understatement. He just wants to see Jungkook again and now he's here!

The youngest of the Kims isn't new to UK since he's been there several times already. He also already activated his phone and immediately dialed Bam²'s number because he trusts him more than Eunwoo. He knows the pretty chef is loyal to Jungkook so he has to choose the other.

"Holy shit, Kim Taehyung what an honor to receive a phone call from you." Bam² is smiling so wide inside his office upon seeing Taehyung's number registered in his phone.

 "Hi Bamie! I'm also glad to hear from you too! So...uhmm, i just arrived here in the airport."

 "What?!"

"Wait, OMG!!!! Kim Taehyung are you...OMG! you came all the way here in the UK to visit Archi?" Bambam suddenly gets too excited when he realized that the call isn't long distance anymore. 

 Taehyung smiled to himself knowing how surprised Bambam is upon receiving his call.

"Yes Bamie, I'm--" 

 "OMG, are you with Jungkook now?"

 "No! Bamie that's why I called you because I need to ask you a favor." Taehyung blurted out immediately. 

"Oh, you're here to surprise him?" Bambam caught on immediately. 

 "Yeah, so will you please help me?" Taehyung asked.

Bambam checks his expensive Gucci watch and saw that it's almost 5 PM already and time for him to leave so he nodded even when Taehyung can't see him. 

 "Sure Taehyungie, do you have a ride now? What's the plan?" he asked getting excited for his friends reunion after months.

"I'm still at the airport Bamie, I'm thinking of surprising Gukkie at his workplace but I know it's kinda late already and he might have left already so can you please send me his full address please?" Taehyung said while pulling his luggage going out of the airport already.

"Oh.. are you sure you wanna go straight to his apartment? I mean--"

 "Is there something I have to know Bamie?" Taehyung frowns, his heart pounding when he heard his friend hesitated for a second when he mentioned Jungkook's address. He is not ready for a fxcking angst!

Bambam knows Taehyung & Jungkook are longing for each other and making the other worry isn't gonna help them but how could he tell Taehyung that his boyfriend is almost not going home anymore. He just stays in the office, concentrating on his projects because he just wants to finish everything quicker than his original plan so he could finally go back to Seoul already. 

 "Bamie?" Taehyung asked from the other line again. 

 "You know what, let's go! I mean wait for me in the airport and I'll fetch you from there Taehyungie before we go to Jk's place."