WARMING UP

***TAEHYUNG'S DAY 2 TUESDAY***

The little Prince of the Kims has never been an early riser. He's definitely not a morning person. As a party goer, he's more lively at night. But since he's in an island without his soft & comfortable bed & pillows, he wakes up early today! 

 The last thing Taehyung remembers is he's sleeping with his back facing Jungkook, so when he wakes up feeling warm & contented he immediately knows that something is wrong! He slowly opens his eyes & see that his head is no longer rested on his backpack anymore, instead he is The last thing Taehyung remembers is he's sleeping with his back facing Jungkook, so when he wakes up feeling warm & contented he immediately knows that something is wrong!

 He slowly opens his eyes & see that his head is no longer rested on his backpack anymore, instead he is using Jungkook's arm as his pillow while his arm & leg is thrown on the other male's torso. Taehyung immediately jolted up thanking the heaven for waking him up first because how the hell did he end up sleeping like that?!

 So now, the youngest of the Kims is sitting outside! 

"I didn't know he's an early riser though.' he mumbles to himself while folding his blanket to make sure it is still clean for later. He grabs his water bottle & finally went out of the tent to check on the others. Good thing that the crew from the Seoul who are staying near their headquarters are now the ones in charge of breakfast. He didn't have to rush anymore. Jungkook was about to call out his friends name when he saw Taehyung sitting near the waters again.

 "Why is he so stubborn? It's still cold!" he mumbles before calling out his name!

 "Taehyung the cold breeze will make your colds worst!" Jungkook yells out while he's pouring water into the pot. He decided to prepare coffee for everyone before they all go to the headquarters. 

"I was just stretching. Just give me 5 more minutes." Taehyung yells back. With that thought, the socialite finally stands up and starts to walk going back. He saw the other boys getting out of their tents too, though he still couldn't hear them.

 "Hey Jeon Jungkook, I know we're in an island so you could yell on top of your lungs but really? Do you really have to yell at each other like that when you could've just join him there?" Yugyeom teased their team leader. Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders & prepares the cup for them. There's only 6 so he looks at his Eun. 

"Eun, let's just share today yeah?" The group starts to enjoy their coffee while preparing to go back to the headquarters when Tae finally joins back in. Eunwoo gives him the last cup of coffee but Tae politely rejected it. 

"Im sorry Eun, I don't drink coffee. It's too bitter for me." he said in a shy voice. Everyone looks at Jungkook waiting for his reaction because well, he was the one who made an effort to make the coffee. Luckily, Jungkook just finished the coffee on his cup too so he looks at his best friend. 

"Then that means, it meant to be yours." he said winking at him. 

****The group finally arrives at the headquarters. They all went to their respective areas & since they have more crew already, Jungkook has decided to leave the kitchen now. He is going around the island to check if the locals' houses are sturdy enough to withstand the storms. When he's done dealing with them, he grabs the other knife and gives it to Taehyung.

 "Eunwoo I'm sorry but I don't think it's a good idea for me to be here." Taehyung said while staring at the knife but Eun just gave him an encouraging smile.

 "Just peel the onions Taehyung." Taehyung gulps when he saw the bunch of onions he needs to peel then his eyes are back on Eun. He wants to protest, to tell him that he can't hold a knife not because he doesn't know how to hold a knife but because all knives hate him.