THE RINGS

**DAY 13 OF ANOTHER 90 DAYS, SEOUL**

 "Mr. Kim, the head of Busan Children's Hospital arrived already. They're waiting in the conference hall." Wooshik informed his boss who's busy signing different documents on his table. Since Taehyung arrived from UK, he busied himself like he didn't just came from a vacation.

 Wooshik still has to remind him to eat and go home on time once in a while but aside from that, the youngest Kim became extra quiet and that made the assistant a little worried again. 

 "Thank you hyung, did Dr. Kim came?" Taehyung asked referring about the head of the children's hospital who volunteered to help them in the Marado Island. 

 "Huh? No sir. The doctor who came is Dr. Jeon Junggo." Wooshik said that made Taehyung choke on his water. 

 "Yah! Hyung, are you teasing me?" he said frowning but Wooshik looks so serious. 

 "Huh? Why would---oh! No Mr. Kim. I am not kidding, in fact Dr. Jeon brought his son. I didn't realized that he has the same family name with your boyfriend." Wooshik explained because Taehyung looks so surprise hearing his boyfriend's family name.

 "Okay then."

Taehyung grabs the file he has to sign with Dr. Jeon before he followed his assistant towards the conference hall.The moment Taehyung entered the room, his heart immediately melted with the little boy sitting beside his father. 

 "Omg! Look at this angel!" he blurted out.

"Good morning Mr. Kim, I'm sorry I have to bring my son because my fiancè has an important business to attend today, I hope you don't mind. I promise, my little champ knows how to behave well." Dr. Jeon explained his situation briefly but Taehyung is already enamored by the boy.

"It's totally fine Dr. Jeon! I mean, look at him minding his own business here." Taehyung chuckles as he crouched down so be could talk to the little boy who's now staring at him too. 

 "Hi angel, what's your name?" Taehyung asked keeping a safe distance between them.

The little boy looks at his father first & when he saw his dad giving him a nod, he turns to face Taehyung again. 

 "My name is Taco, sir pwetty." the little boy uttered with a wide smile.Taehyung blinked twice before he finally burst into a loud laughter with the little boy.

After few minutes of cooing and smooching the little boy with of course the permission of Dr. Jeon, Taehyung finally managed to pull himself together. He saw how many times Wooshik tried to remind him about the meeting but damn, just like everyone who misses Taco, he just can't stop himself from falling in love with the little boy.When he's done playing with the little boy, he asked his assistant to get some banana milk from his fridge & give it to the little boy before he started to discuss his plans with Dr. Jeon.

 Thankfully, the meeting went well.

Dr. Jeon and his son Taco waved one last time before they finally left. Taehyung learned that the little boy is very special because he just survived a bypass operation recently. He's still in awe because of the little boy when he went back to his office. 

 "Are you okay?"

"Wooshik hyung, what time are they going to leave tomorrow?" Taehyung suddenly asked his assistant, completely ignoring his question. 

 "Huh? Who? I mean who are you asking about Mr. Kim?" Wooshik clarified. 

 "The boat going to the island, what time are they going to leave?"