FIRST NIGHT

***Bambam isn't sure what happened to Jungkook and the volunteer, but he's sure that the other must have been a brat that his kindest friend dared to dump him in the middle of nowhere.

 He's almost close the seaside when he saw a luggage in the side of the narrow road. His eyes widen thinking that something might have happened to the owner of the luxury luggage. Bam² gets off the jeep and was about to scream or call out his name when he realized that Jungkook didn't tell him anything about the volunteer. He checks the luggage for a name and his eyes widens again when he saw that its a limited edition custom luggage of his company's brand. 

"V-Vantae!?" he reads the name on the side and immediately recognized the owner of it! 

'Of fxcking course! Who else would've pissed the mighty Jeon Jungkook?! It's the Seoul's royalty brat, Kim Taehyung!' 

Bambam is already screaming in his head because where the hell is the owner of the bag?! He starts to yell out his name as he walks around.

 "Kim Tae--" he wasn't finish his words when he finally saw him. "OMG, what are you doing up there?" 

***Taehyung's eyes are still wet with tears, the tip of his nose is so red while his lips are swollen because of his constant biting. He reminds himself that he only needs to survive for 7 days. Just 7 days and this hell will be over. He will go back to his normal life again. Bambam helps him with his luggage when they arrived at the headquarters. 

One of the volunteers informed him that there will be a formal orientation for everyone later right after lunch. The locals are all happy to see them. Some even brought fruits and vegetables for them. Fortunately Taehyung didn't see Jungkook until after lunch time when one of the Armies introduced him as the TEAM LEADER of the while Mission! Jungkook greets everyone politely, his eyes are now softer unlike when he was glaring at Taehyung. He talks about the different tasks during the whole mission and the socialite heard his name on the food preparation committee. He knows he can't do the work but he chose to be quiet thinking that he'll inform Jungkook later that he cant help in the kitchen. 

The orientation continues, they were given a uniform and basic life saving kit they could use in the island. There were also rubber slippers given to them, though Taehyung vows not to wear them because they're ugly & cheap. 

The socialite is starting to get bored when Jungkook starts to distribute tents! Taehyung's eyes widen when he realized that they don't really have hotels or cottages to stay in the night. The volunteers group themselves in smaller groups until all tents are claimed leaving him with none. Jungkook cocks a brow but he forces himself not to react. He's sure the boy could figure something out. Even Wooshik and Jihyo gave Taehyung a pitiful look when they noticed that he's alone without a tent. Bambam gulps, he knows his tent is just enough for him and Yugyeom but he just cant let the boy sleep in the open, right?

 "Taehyung, you can join my tent." Jungkook glared at his friend since they never invited anyone to join them in their place, but since Yugyeom isn't there to disagree too he just chose to quiet. Taehyung thanked Bambam right after. He has decided, the boy is an angel sent by his parents for him to survive. 

It's past 5PM when they all start to pack up so they could go to their respective tents and rest for the next day. Taehyung silently thanked the heaven for surviving Day 1. He's still murmuring his prayer when he feels an arm linked into his own. He opens his eyes and saw Bam².

 "Are you ready to spend your first night in the island with us?" the kind boy asked while guiding him to the familiar jeep. 

Taehyung forces himself to smile because deep inside he wants to say no. He will never be ready to sleep in an island without a soft & comfortable bed! Jungkook & Eunwoo finally comes out of the kitchen to join the others on the jeep. Bam² introduced everyone to Taehyung & thankfully, Yugyeom is fine taking him in their tent too. Jungkook wants to roll his eyes. His friends might look like the rich kids when they're in London, but now that they're here in isolated island, they all turned softies. He settled on the driver's seat and tried his best to ignore their guest. Even Eunwoo who's sitting beside him is facing the back joining their conversation. They all arrived at their place & Taehyung is really surprised to see the 3 tents nicely built near the sea.