LOYALTY & FAITHFULNESS

***The next morning, Jungkook drove Taehyung to the port. He carried his luggage and made sure he has everything he needs. He even made sure that the red thong isn't in the things his boyfriend would bring in the island when he could go with him there.

"Promise me you'll come home safe." Jk uttered before leaning closer to kiss him full in the lips.

Taehyung was taken a back a little because he didnt expect Jungkook to be that bold in front of everyone but he realized the younger purposely did that to show him off too. He remembers how possessivehe is so he just let him.

"Yes sir. I promise I'll come home safe." Taehyung said with a smile before they finally parted.

Jungkook waited for the boat to sail away before he finally fish out his phone. He has a lot of things to do today and he is set to finish them all.

Jungkook dialed his lawyer's number and informed him to deal with the things he need to finish today before he dialed Jimin's number too.

"Jimin-ssi."

"Yah, that's Jimin hyung to you Jeon Jungkook!" the model whines at the end of the line.

"Ok hyung, I need your help."

***Taehyung is beyond happy not just because he just got engaged but because he's finally back in Marado. He really is excited to be back in the island not because he wants to see the projects but because he wanted to see the beautiful people in the island already.

He just got off the jeep & he can't help but be amazed of the building standing tall in the the island. The spot where they had their headquarters before turned to a simple hotel now. it's just 3 storey building but it looks really amazing & not out of place in the island.

"Seonho hyung! Omg, how did this happen?" Taehyung blurted out while pointing at the building and the pool! Seonho smiled at the artist.

"Welcome back to Marado, Taehyungie! I am also amazed how you all did these!" Seonho replied with sparkling , excited eyes!

"Hyung, the pictures didn't give the place justice. This is beautiful!" Taehyung said while entering the lobby of the hotel. The interior isn't complete yet but the wild orchids and other plants gave it life already.

"This will not be possible without you and Jungkookie." Taehyung turned to the older man.

"This island deserves this hyung! There's a lot of potential here." Taehyung uttered before he continues to walk towards the back of the building to inspect the other cottages around it. Seonho follows him as the older man reported everything.

"You are so hard working Taehyungie, why don't you take a rest first? I heard the team who arrived today will stay for 3 days." Taehyung smiled and nodded, the truth is he still feels so sore since Jungkook, his fiance really fxcked him so good the previous night.

"I actually want to see the building hyung, then i hope to see the kids later too." Taehyung uttered as he continues to walk around the hotel.

Seonho agreed and told him to rest before he left to fetch Yuna and Soobin too.

"Woah! This place is really so magical!" he mumbled.