SEOUL

****SEOUL*****

The Kim Siblings are so excited to welcome their youngest brother, their little prince. Bokjoo & Seokjin already filled Yoona in about the "tiny changes" of their Tete so the actress already knows a little of what happened to their brother in the island. Bokjoo made sure to cancel all his appointment in two days, Seokjin takes a break from hospital too & Yoona asked for 2 days rest so they could all spend that time with their little brother who's obviously will be needing all their attention the moment he comes back from the island.

They're all excited because Mr. Lee just called to inform them that he is already on his way to the mansion with Taehyung. The 3 older Kim siblings decided to wait in their living room with their flowers & balloons. They're very sure Taehyung would love the smell of the house!

So when Tae finally enters the mansion, the three older sibs cheered with their SURPRISE to their youngest. 

"Welcome home Tete!" they all beamed in unison before they run towards him & pepper him with kisses and hugs. They truly missed their youngest & they're happy to see him.

Tae hugs them back! He isn't usually the one who likes this kind of skinship but after being alone in the island, after realizing that he's so blessed to have his siblings by his side while he's growing up without his parents, he feels like he doesn't want to let go of them now.

When they all finally done with their smooches, the older Kims let go of their Tete.

 "Nana Tala already prepared a warm bath for you. Why don't you freshen up yourself first before we eat?" Bokjoo said with her calm voice. Taehyung loves to hear that voice of her. He suddenly hugs his noona again. 

"Oh" Bokjoo gasps with the sudden action because usually Taehyung hates it whenever she tries to baby him. 

"I'm just happy to be back noona." Tae whispers before he lets go.

 "I'll take a shower first then & noona please let Jonghyoon hyung joins us."

Everyone looks at him with surprise eyes. Mr. Lee is Mr. Lee during the weekdays, that's the deal they all made when they agreed to his idea to be Bokjoo's assistant. So it means that he can't join them in their family affairs even when he is Bokjoo's boyfriend. It's been years already. The two have been dating each other since they were in high school. So to hear their youngest who set the rule before Bokjoo took over their company, really surprised them all. Bokjoo looks at his boyfriend on the side of the living room before she looks at her brother.

"Tete you dont have to--"

 "Noona, you've been working hard for this family since mom & dad has left us. I've been doing nothing but enjoy life when you could've enjoyed yours too." Taehyung said with a sad smile. 

He is regretting a lot of things he has done in the past and he promised himself that he will make them all right. When he was at the boat a while ago, he has made a lot of realizations. One of them is letting his sister's boyfriend be recognized as her boyfriend and not just as her assistant anymore.

 "Tete you know that's not true. You've been helping me run the company all those years since you were in high school. You're making the call in every expansion we had made in the past 6 years. Your idea of founding the charities & continuously fund them with the money you made with your artworks are all named after the company but they're all yours!" Bokjoo reminds him. 

Taehyung smiles at his sister before taking her hand and leads her towards Mr. Lee. 

"I'm glad you trusted me all those years noona, that is why I'm telling you now that you also deserves to be happy. How about giving me that one room beside your office for starter?" Taehyung suddenly announces his plan of finally getting involved in their company. They all know that the office beside Bokjoo's was built & designed for him. So hearing him finally accepting his position in their company really surprised them all. Even Seokjin & Yoona join at their group hug again. They only break the hug when Mr. Lee speaks for the first time.