SWEETHEART

***TAEHYUNG'S DAY 3***

The next morning Taehyung wakes up early because he needs to pee. But to his surprise, he's laying on the only pillow inside their tent, his legs on top of Jungkook's torso while his arm is wrap around his chest too. He quickly but carefully untangled himself from the team leader hoping that Jungkook isn't aware that he grabbed his pillow during their sleep.

 And since the other is still sleeping, he took that chance to change into his pants since he's planning to wear the jogging pants later this evening again. Taehyung went out of the tent silently and he almost jumps out when Yugyeom & the other boys are already having their breakfast outside. 

"G'morning Taehyungie. Here, eat your breakfast now so you'll have strength against anyone who'll try to bully you again." Mingyu said. 

The youngest of the Kims grins at Mingyu's early teasing before thanking him for the food. They're all having fun eating their breakfast when Jungkook finally gets out of the tent, everyone's eyes are on him but he's thankful that no one commented on him being the last to get up again, because to be honest the team leader is also getting upset of himself now. This is the second morning that he's the last to get out of their tent when he was usually the first one to wake up ever since their group started to camp out. 

Jaehyun gave him THE LOOK but he just ignored it and focus on his food. He reminds himself to put an alarm the next day because he doesn't want to be the last time to get up again. The group prepared for another laborious day. 

Jaehyun & Mingyu will work on the documentary with the kids while Yugyeom will be at the kitchen with Eunwoo today. Bambam will still be doing the paper works while Taehyung well, just like what Jungkook told him last night, he'll be with the team leader the whole day. He isn't sure what is he supposed to do, but he's fine with anything now as long as it doesn't involve knives anymore. 

"Taehyung can you grab one of those boxes please, then follow me on the jeep." Jungkook said before carrying another heavier box too. 

The youngest Kim followed him without asking a question since it was an easy task. They both get in the jeep. The two are silent the whole ride, and since there's no really clear road in the island, Jungkook has to pave his own way just like BTS did with their music. Taehyung is holding tight to his seat because the road is really bumpy and even with his seatbelt on, he still shakes on his seat. 

"Where are we going anyway? I can't see any signs of life here?" Taehyung asked after 25 minutes in the jeep because well, he is trying so hard to not speak but the whole ride is so awkward and full of tension between them already. Jungkook takes a glance on him. 

"Have you seen children at the headquarters?" Jk asked but his eyes are still focus on the road. 

"Yeah, I think I saw quite few of them." he replied still not understanding why is the team leader suddenly asking that. 

"Well, it's because majority of them are on this side of the island. We're here to visit them, give them some treats too." Jk said and just a few minutes after that, a whole community of indigenous people of Morado island welcomes them! 

Taehyung is astounded, the cottages are beautiful and the kids are all excitedly waving at them. the island. We're here to visit them, give them some treats too." Jk said and just a few minutes after that, a whole community of indigenous people of Morado island welcomes them! 

 "I've heard that you're in the island for days now. I'm so sorry that I haven't welcome you myself because your Cheon noona is about to give birth anytime now." Seonho explained before he finally noticed Taehyung who's just quietly watching them.