COMPLICATED HEART

****DAY 5 of TAEHYUNG in the ISLAND****

For the first time since Jungkook shared his tent with Taehyung, he woke up earlier than the socialite. The surroundings is still dark but the light from the torch outside is enough for him to see the beauty sleeping right next to him.

Jungkook carefully lifted his head to check on the other since Taehyung is using his arm as a pillow. He also noticed how he is practically underneath the pretty boy because Taehyung's arms and legs are tangled to him. The team leader smiles to himself when he remembers the first morning he wakes up with his numb arm. 

"Ahh, so he's been snuggling to me like this ever since the beginning huh?" he chuckles to himself. Taehyung on the other hand starts to stir beside him.

 "Coz I can't really sleep without hugging something and you don't have extra pillows here that I can hug." Taehyung mumbles as he presses his body to Jungkook again.

 The architect has to bite the inside of his cheeks upon hearing that to stop himself from screaming because WTF?! Taehyung's bedroom voice is making him sin! 

Jungkook's eyes widened the moment he realized what he's thinking. His body starts to tense because Taehyung's thigh is just above his crotch and if he make a move even just a little, the socialite will discover his growing problem! 

Taehyung chuckles when he felt Jungkook's tense body beside him. 

 "Are we having difficulty down there sweetheart? Come on, don't be shy. It's normal Gukkie, we are young gentlemen on our prime." Taehyung teased the other but the truth is he's already blushing. 

He just wants Jungkook to back away from him first because the truth is, he feels the same. Jk knows the other is just bluffing so he suddenly rolled on top of the other, catching Taehyung's wrists and pinning them on top of his head. Now, it's the youngest Kim's turn to be flustered because Jk is on top of him. 

"Aren't we becoming too brave, sweetheart?" The two remains in that position for a few seconds when Taehyung finally surrenders. 

"G-guk, let me go I need to pee." he utters that made Jk laugh. 

"Way to ruin the mood sweetheart. Alright, go ahead." he replied while letting go of the other only to pulled him back again.

 "What now?" Taehyung asked pouting. Jk used the back of his hand to check on the other's temperature on his forehead again. The team leader broke into a fond smile when he made sure that Taehyung got no fever already.

 "You did well Tae, you can definitely come with us later." 

***The group arrived at the headquarters on time. Taehyung is a little confused because he can't see any local at the headquarters now. Even the doctors & nurses are not in their medical uniforms so the youngest of the Kims turns to look at their team leader who's already expecting his questions. 

"The medical & dental mission ended yesterday already. Today, Chef Eun will teach the locals few tips on making kimchi, pickled vegetables & other fermented goods because the foundation is planning to help the locals here to have an economic development. We will start at the bottom." Jungkook explains that surprises Taehyung. 

"You're planning to export their products to the main island? Woah, that would be a big step for them Jung-- gukkie!" Taehyung blurted out of happiness thinking that Seonhoo & his family especially Yuna will have a better future. 

"That's right. But since we want to do it right, we'll gonna do it from the basics." Jk informs him.

 "B-basic?" Taehyung asks nervously again because he knows that there's no easy task in the island. He already learned that, the hard way!