YOU ARE THE BEST PART

K'S NOTE: THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND REREADING THIS FIC EVEN WHEN I KNOW THAT MOST OF YOU HAVE SEEN THIS IN THE BLUE BIRD APP ALREADY! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! 

SEE YOU IN MY NEXT FICS! 

***Meanwhile in the island, Taehyung is already packing his things. He is supposed to be back in Seoul in the afternoon so he wants his things to be ready now so he could visit the other sites in the island too.

Seonho will still drive him around since he knows everything.

When the artist is done packing his clothes, he's surprise to see another staff waiting for him instead of Seonho.

"Chan, where's Seonho hyung?" he asked.

"Good morning hyung. Seonho hyung sent me here to drive you going to the kimchi farm because he has to go somewhere."

Taehyung furrowed his brows. He knows the older man wouldn't just ditch him without a good reason. Then he remembers the kids.

"Wait, Chan did something happened with the kids?" he almost panics thinking that something bad is happen. He remembers his worries the other day too.

"Oh, no hyung. The kids are with Seri noona. I overheard Seonho hyung and the other men talking about the woods., maybe he just went to check on the supplies." Chan explained to him.

"AH, I see. Okay, let's go then Chan." he replied.

He is still oblivious from everything.

While Chan brought Taehyung at the Kimchi farm, Seonho & Seri are already busy feeding the island's guests.

"Woah, I miss your food noona!" Mingyu mumbled as he devoured the food in front of them.

Since Taehyung is in the hotel, the group of gentlemen decided to spend the night in the newly built cottages along the sea side. Even Yoona, Jin and Joon are so amazed of the magnificent view of the island.

They arrived last night and thanks to the illumination of the moon, they already managed to set up few things right after they had dinner.

Seri smiled at Mingyu but her eyes are on Seokjin and Yoona.

"They really are the favorite children of God." she uttered while staring at the actress who's busy eating with her bare hands too.

Seokjin heard the older woman and winks at her, making Seri & Seonho smile.

"Now I understand why and how this island transform my little evil baby brother to a wingless angel. Your place is wonderful, it's literally a piece of heaven on Earth!" Yoona said when she also noticed the couple staring at him. Seri smiled back.

"Well if you call this place a piece of heaven, then you and your siblings definitely could stay here forever because you're such angels. You're beautiful inside and out." the older woman voiced out her admiration that made Yoona & Jin blushed a little.

"Thank you noona. No wonder why our Tete loves you."

**The group finished their breakfast together before they continue to arrange everything.

Yoona & Seokjin are both impressed on how the 97 boys worked. They learned that they're all professionals & bosses of their own jobs but they haven't heard them complain even once.

Mingyu, Bambam & Jaehyun are busy with the venue for the ceremony while Yoona & Namjoon are working with Yugyeom at the reception part.

Eunwoo and Seokjin are busy with the food. They're all focus on their task knowing that Jungkook and the rest of their family & friends are also on their way to the island already. The group are eating their lunch when Jaehyun suddenly breaks the silence.