SWEET NIGHT

***The next morning, Taehyung wakes up so late already since he really missed his bed. The first thing he checks is his phone only to frown in disappointment when he saw 0 message from his boyfriend. He is still pouting when he gets up his bed & saw something on the table.

He grabs the card & open it with a smile. 

'SEE YOU AT DINNER TONIGHT SWEETHEART. CALL ME WHEN YOU WAKE UP. 

I LOVE YOU, EVERYDAY.' 

Taehyung grins the moment he read the card. He grabs his phone & dialed Jungkook's number but the line is busy so he just decided to check the gift.

"OMG! how did he even know this?!" Taehyung blurted out upon seeing the newly launched limited edition of his favorite perfume. Then he remembers that one time in the island when he was talking to Bam². 

"Did he hear us talking back then?" he asks himself with a smile.

Taehyung take off the lid of the perfume and spray a little in his wrist before he went out of his room to find food because he suddenly feel so hungry. 

"Nana Tala, good-- wow! Are we expecting some guests today?" Taehyung asked when he saw the food on the table.

"Good morning Taehyungie, no we are not expecting any guests today. Actually your brother & your sisters already left and they want me to tell you that just call them when you need anything because you were still sleeping when they left." Nana Tala informs him. 

"Oh yes, I saw their messages on my phone Nana, then why do we have a lot of food?" Taehyung asked before he sits down and grabs one strawberry macarons. Nana Tala looks at him with a hint of teasing in her eyes. 

"First of all, I don't think that's TOO MANY Taehyungie. We are used to prepare more for your breakfast before you went to the island. If I were to prepare your meal, you won't just get those. But your sweetheart dropped by this morning and brought you those. I thought--" 

"Wait! Nana, Jungkook came here?" he blurted out all of a sudden! 

Nana Tala nods with a smile!

 "Yes, I thought he said he's gonna say good morning so Bokjoo let him go to your room." the old woman said.

 "What?! He went to my room when I was sleeping? Nana, why didn't you wake me up?" Taehyung is so frustrated knowing that he should've seen his boyfriend if only he wasn't sleeping. 

The old woman pinches his cheeks as she laughs at him. 

"Aigoo, he said he will come pick you up tonight for dinner too." Nana Tala informs him but he still pouts until he realized something.

 "Wait a minute, why do you suddenly sound so excited for Gukkie to come when you even kicked him out last night?" Taehyung asked a he grabs another macaron, this time the ube flavor! The old woman grins at him as she points at the vase with fresh flowers in the kitchen. 

"He also brought me flowers." she smiled.

Taehyung laughs upon hearing the old woman's words. 

"Nana, I can't believe your loyalty can be easily bought by flowers." he snickered as he drinks his favorite strawberry smoothies. 

"It's not the flowers Taehyungie, it's the thought that he brought one for me too."

"That's one thing I love about him Nana. He looks cold in the outside but he's the warmest human I've met." 

Taehyung said as if he's daydreaming again.

 "Love? Did I just heard the KIM TAEHYUNG talking about love?" Jimin interrupts them.