THE LOST PRINCE

***SEOUL*** 

The 4 Kim Siblings decided to have a wine night to celebrate Seokjin's freedom from his opportunistic & social climber ex fiance!

 "To Dr. Kim's freedom!" 

"To Jinnie's another promotion in the hospital!" 

"To Jin hyungie's future hot & brainy boyfriend!" 

"Cheers!"

Nana Tala who's watching the siblings from the balcony of the mansion can't help but tear up. The four siblings are busy with their own lives now but she loves it whenever they still find time to celebrate each one's victory or to just be there for one another whenever one of them is feeling so down.

 But this evening, based on the bucket of cold wine on the table right beside their pool, the old woman knows that the sibs are definitely celebrating something. She waves at them once more when the 4 of them saw her watching them before she went inside. Bokjoo wipes her lips with the table napkin in front of her after emptying her glass. 

"So, Tete when are you going to show us your new masterpiece?" the CEO asked their youngest.

 "Don't tell us another SOON. It's been a while since we were invited to visit Vantae's." Jin added. Taehyung pours another wine in his glass. 

"Maybe next week you can all come & visit." he said with a smile then he turns to their eldest and noticed that she's quiet again. 

"Noona, is there something bothering you?" he asked that made the other 2 focus on their eldest too. Bokjoo shakes her head.

 "It's not really a problem but our partner from UK wants me or any immediate family to join their medical mission in Marado island. I would love to go but it will last up to 7 days and there's no internet or any network there so I can't go." she informs her siblings. Seokjin put down his glass. 

"Noona it's a medical mission, why didn't you tell me immediately? I would love to join the group." he said with a smile. 

"Well I would also want to go but you all know my schedule. Besides, I'm sure my management won't let me go in an island alone." Yoona added. Bokjoo smiled at the two.

 "Thank you Jinnie, I would really appreciate it. And you our beloved best actress doesn't need to do that. We don't want you flawless skin to get burn at the island right?" she said before turning to Taeyung again. 

"The boat that will bring the crew will leave on the weekend. What are you up to on Saturday Tete? Would you like to send off Jinnie with me? He'll be gone for a whole week and we wouldn't be able to contact him." she asked their youngest. Taehyung leans his head to his hyung. 

"There will be a fashion show in Gangnam on Friday night noona so I'll probably be just in my studio on Saturday so yeah, let's send hyung off to the island together." he said not even trying to volunteer to go. The three older Kims laugh at him, he's so obvious on avoiding to volunteer himself for the mission. They all know that the socialite Kim Taehyung will never on his own will go to an island without his phone and internet. 

NO! The simple and basic life of people living there is not for him. He was born to party and have fun in the city!