VII. Billuji's & Panika's Magic ✨

Recap ~
Salt, Sugar & Chef.

"Carnival!" Om shouted in excitement while the girls closed their ears in reaction

"It's just a carnival for god's sake Om!"  They said in unison when he said back, "Carnival with my lovely ladies! There is a difference."

"Only they are important?!" They heard another voice from behind to which he hollered in excitement, once again "Khushi!"
"O you are turning out handsome day by day!" Khushi said making him chuckle.
Shivaay smiled as he came in after his sister, and Om asked eagerly "Bhai tell me you are also coming! Pretty please?"
But to his disappointment, he shook his head "Meeting with an important client. Sorry!"
"You love only your office! And who works on a Saturday moreover?!" Om scowled at him and Shivaay chuckled.

"Work is important, but loved ones are too!" Anika said eyeing Shivaay and he looked back at her surprised.
"Did I say something wrong?!" She asked looking at everyone around her when they shook their heads in negative.
"Alright, I'm joining you guys." Shivaay announced taking a minute or two surprising the rest.
"Suddenly?!" Gauri asked raising one of her eyebrows and he nodded smiling at her, "For you darling!"

They reached the Carnival, Glory. Every thing there seemed so colorful, and Anika was really enjoying her time squealing at little things along with her best friend, Om.

"Ja Om, jeele apni zindagi! (Go Om, live your life!)" Anika spoke dramatically looking at her friend who was secretly glancing at his wife after sometime.
"Yaar Anu!" Om rolled his eyes when she chuckled pushing him to his wife, "This seems better! You both should spend time together, why should I get the sin of separating the love birds?" and winked at the couple only to see them blushing hard.

Khushi left to see few of her friends who visited the carnival as well, maybe it was just an excuse to let Shivaay and Anika spend some time together. After all she's a ShivIka shipper. ;)

"Are you liking the carnival Anika?!" Shivaay started a casual conversation to which she blurted, "Of course Shivaay! Everything here is so colorful and beautiful, just like your satrangi aankhe."
For a moment, Shivaay heard his own heartbeat, crystal clear that anyone next to him could hear it along with him. He would have heard many compliments about his bluish grey orbs but this one definitely had its own effect.

Anika smiled at him to avoid the awkwardness, asking "What about you?"
"There's magic around." He simply said looking at her hazel brown eyes not realizing something was really affecting the both. It seemed so different yet beautiful.

"Cotton candy!" Om squealed in happiness as he saw Anika striding towards him with one.
"I need cotton candy too!" Om said his mouth already watering while Anika spoke eyeing her friend and the candy simultaneously, "The stall just got closed. I didn't want to miss a chance, so bought this for myself you know!"
The next minute he grabbed her hand and took the candy to himself like a kid when she scrutinized her eyes at him.
"You jatadhari hippie, give it back!" Anika almost hollered when he hollered back "You Panika, stop calling me like that!"

"Billuji, tell him to give it back to me!" Anika said looking at Shivaay who looked back surprised at her. This again made him hear his own heartbeat, what was really happening to him? She bit her tongue realizing what she called out to him, sometimes what is in heart comes out through your voice and that's what happened here as well.

"Om your friend got you another one, so be happy!" Shivaay said giving his candy to him while smiling at the sight of the kids cum friends in front of him.
"Now give back mine!" demanded Anika placing her hands on her hip with a cute expression all over her face when he showed his tongue, "I'm not going to, this is mine as well!"

That was the end, they both bursted out laughing remembering the same incident that happened years ago.

"Didn't you both just fight?" Gauri asked confused when Om laughed, "When we were kids, we fought like this only for cotton candy."
"By the way I loved spoiling your name!" Om continued laughing at his friend who showed faces to him, "I hate you hippie!"
"I love you Panika!" Om side hugged her letting the other two see them in awe.

"Sorry Shivaay!" Anika apologized for calling him billu while he smiled unusually, which wasn't unnoticed by the couple and said "That's okay, Panika!" winking at her in the end letting her jaw reach the ground.

Khushi reached back and dragged the rest for some amusement rides and thrill acts just to make sure they enjoyed every bit of the carnival. Finally they finished off the day with a beautiful masquerade dance along with the plan to sleepover at OmRi's place as the next day was Sunday.

Precap ~ Two shots

Precap ~
Two shots.

Would love to hear how the story is going. Are you liking it? Special thanks to the ones who commented inline (Shivikascnmsam jiya070), much love ❤️