XXXI. My dream guy, my hero ✨

Recap ~
Anything wild!?

It was exactly six and half weeks since Shivaay proposed Anika to be his girlfriend and things had not been the same since then, especially for Shivaay

It was exactly six and half weeks since Shivaay proposed Anika to be his girlfriend and things had not been the same since then, especially for Shivaay. The hard shell which held him captured was finally broken to the outer world: his smile, his talk, his behavior made girls go crazy, and guys feel jealous. Not to miss, this indeed increased the count of girl fans he had. This was all Anika's effects on him.

"Hello boyfriend!" Anika spoke up cheerfully as he picked the routine video call from his girlfriend, while sipping his espresso for the day.
"Hello girlfriend." He smiled, admiring her heavenly face.
"Shivaay, guess what I'm coming to Scotland as a guest for an art exhibition. And will be stopping by London to finish off few meetings with my sponsors." She spoke while he sadly told "I'm stuck in India for two weeks."
"Who told I'm going right away? The exhibition is in two weeks as well." She told making him mentally jump in excitement, "I wish I get back to London in two weeks. Still convincing Dadi to come with me!"
"I will convince her." Anika assured before ending the conversation.

Dadi was not as hard as a nutshell in getting convinced when Anika told she would be visiting London. She instantly accepted making Shivaay frown at her, he tried convincing but she didn't accept and that was not fair. Indeed Anika had her charm. Arnav was accompanying Anika to London this time, not just for his sister but for Khushi as well. He didn't want to miss a chance, neither did Anika want to stop her brother.

"Anu?" Raj called out as he entered his daughter's room late the night before she was leaving to Scotland but found her sleeping with a sketch book and color pencils by her side. Clearing the things from her bed, he tucked her in a duvet and slowly caressed her hairs. Admiring his little daughter, he got up to leave when Anika held his palm.

"Papa!" She rubbed her eyes with her right palm, taking a minute or two to open her eyes.
"Sorry Anu, I didn't want to disturb you." He told apologetically knowing his daughter never liked disturbance in her sleep when she sat up straight on the bed with a frown.
"Are you my Raj?" She asked sounding annoyed as he was being formal to his daughter and he smiled asking her "Of course, don't you think so?"
"Dad, I will kill you. Don't you consider me your daughter anymore?" She asked again, and Raj's eyes instantly brimmed with tears "Anu never say that."

Realizing she hurt her father, she held her ears "Sorry." hugging him.
"You are more than just my daughter Anu. What if we didn't give birth to you, we are still your parents and I'm your dad!" He cried in her arms and Anika felt bad for bringing in the topic that was forgotten years back.

Pacifying him, she asked "Is something bothering you Papa?" and he admitted, "You will not leave me right?"
"Of course I won't." She caressed his cheeks, much surprised "You know that, don't you?"
"I know Anu but I'm scared." He said raising a suspicion in her, "What's happening?"
He remained silent not wanting to lie to his daughter and she understood he didn't want to speak of it.
"Remember, my Raj is never scared of anything." She told kissing his cheek making him smile weakly.

As he felt better after pouring out his feelings to his daughter, he told "You are leaving tomorrow, Anu." with a pout at the end.
"I will be coming back as well." She chuckled and he asked, "You won't miss me, will you?"
"I will miss you to an infinity, Mr.Raj Arora." She told punching his stomach playfully not before holding his hands tightly.

Reaching Scotland with her brother the next evening, Anika walked up to the hotel reception only to get greeted warmly. Walking to the suit which was allotted for her, she entered to see a well furnished luxury room. Closing the room behind her, not before thanking the staff who helped her with her baggage, she fell on the cozy soft foamed bed to relax herself. Wanting to order a coffee for herself, which was now an addiction because of her boyfriend she grabbed the menu on the table near her and opened it to get surprised.

"Wait what?" She spoke loud enough to see the name Saira bhano and a few other coffee names she had termed, printed on the coffee section of the menu. 
"Want some Kaali Coffee?" She heard a familiar voice from behind the menu card she was holding in her hands.

"Shivaay..." Anika shouted as she saw her boyfriend in front of her. He was still in India, wasn't he? That's what he told her when she called him before boarding her flight to Scotland.
"Am I dreaming?" She talked pinching herself as she still looked at the blush grey eyes staring at her in return.
"Hey I'm in your reality as well. Look!" saying he pinched her cheeks making her frown.

"You told your were in India." She crossed her arms as she demanded answers, "I flew back to London along with Dadi yesterday. And I traveled to Scotland to surprise you." He shrugged his shoulder.
She opened and closed her mouth a few times not knowing how to react, he wanted to surprise her but he actually freaked her out instead.
"Sorry." He told holding his ears when she said, "Ten pushups!" and he didn't have any other choice except to do it.

Upon asking him how he entered her room, he revealed he had his own ways annoying her.
"By the way, you didn't tell me that I'm coming in your dreams these days?" He smirked in the best way possible while her cheeks flushed in response.
"Who told? It's only my dream guy, my hero who is in my dreams always!" She told making him frown.