VIII. Two Shots ✨

Recap ~
Billuji's & Panika's Magic

Finishing off dinner, the five of them settled in OmRi's small yet cozy balcony that night where they could see the stars and the moon brightly smiling at them

Finishing off dinner, the five of them settled in OmRi's small yet cozy balcony that night where they could see the stars and the moon brightly smiling at them. Anika was watching at the moon involuntarily when she was disturbed by a video call.

"Raj, how did you know I was thinking about you?!" She asked smiling at her dad when she heard back his cheerful voice, "How won't I know if my darling thinks of me?!"
Smiling widely, she showed her phone screen in the direction of OmRi when they greeted him. She then turned to Shivaay and Khushi while signing Raj in a code language not to do something that could lead to repercussions.

"Dad, this is Shivaay and she is my boyfriend, Khushi!" Anika chuckled as she introduced them to her father.
"Son in-law!?" escaped from Raj's mouth as he looked at Shivaay, surprising everyone around Anika while she mentally cursed herself. Shivaay greeted still noticing Anika's father looking at him as if he was an alien. Indeed Raj already saw his daughter's imagination.

"Nice to meet you Shivaay!" Raj spoke coming out of his thoughts while Shivaay smiled reciprocating him. Someone else also entered the screen now, noticing a girl behind the guy, Raj was talking to.

"Bhai!" squealed Anika out of excitement but he didn't respond to her. Guessing he was busy staring at the girl?!
"Kuch kuch ho raha hai! (Something is happening!)" Anika spoke sensing Khushi staring at the screen as well, just like her brother when they realized what was happening around them. Post some indirect teasing sessions from Anika's father, they chit chatted for a while and finished the call. Khushi excused herself from the rest to sleep, only to get lost in her dreams with the guy she saw a while back.

"Anu I so wish you live with us!" Om spoke sadly as he remembered that she had to leave London the next evening when Anika walked to him and hugged him tightly.
"I wish the guy who comes in your dream lives in London. Then you can marry him and settle here itself!" sighed Om while Anika was surprised at his thought, he definitely didn't see the painting of her imagination till then, yet he wished for what was happening in reality.

Shivaay was indeed very much surprised hearing Om, who was the guy and what was the dream?! He was still in thoughts when he felt Anika settling next to him, again. She then announced, "Okay, let's play a game" when the rest immediately agreed to her.

"So the game is called, Two shots!" Anika spoke excitedly only to receive stares from the others.
"Haven't really heard about it." Om stated to which Anika raised her imaginary collar, "I created it, so it would definitely be amazing." letting the rest chuckle except Om for a particular reason.

"We will have chits containing a task/question. You will have to do it and if you failed to complete, then you have to drink a lemon shot." Anika smirked looking at Om and he groaned in response.
"I'm not playing!" He cried making Anika laugh and the rest confused.
"You actually can't do any of the tasks you get. This is no fun!" Om spoke annoyed when Gauri reprimanded him, "This is fun of course, such a crazy idea it is!"
Shivaay didn't comment a word knowing his friend would taunt him. Each one wrote something in a piece of paper and took one after shuffling those chits between them.

"Om is going to start!" Anika smirked as if she already knew his task. He opened the paper to get a mini heart attack.
"I'm not doing this at all. You give me poison also, I will drink happily!" Om glared at Anika. He knew it was a task given by her, how could he choose only her task out of everything.
"Don't be a spoilsport Om!" Gauri spoke irritated and grabbed the chit from him only to laugh out loud.

"I'm proud of you Anika! This task is made for Om!" Gauri said giving a high five to Anika.
"How can both my ladies become my enemies at the same time?!" Om said sounding annoyed at the thought of doing his task.
"What is your task Om?" Shivaay asked wondering how bad the task could be.
"I don't even know to dance and my task is to do pole dance, considering you to be my pole!" Om said when Shivaay almost hollered holding the left side of his chest, "Fhat the wuck!"

Anika and Gauri laughed while the boys gave weird expressions.
"Sorry!" Anika eyed at Shivaay holding both her ears and he smiled back in response.
"Cute!" He muttered under his breath while his eyes were still stuck at the girl whom he felt cute. Om, of course had to drink his lemon shot while his wife finished the task given to her. It was Anika's turn then. As she opened her chit, she groaned "Phail gaya raita!"

"How can I tell about the guy in my dream when he is sitting right next to me!?" Thinking, Anika shot daggers at her best friend who was the only one to know about her dream. Little did she realize that Om just spoke about the guy a while back and someone else who was curious to know asked her the question. Finally, Anika had to drink the lemon shot as well, disappointing the blue eyed man.

"Gauri I know this task is given by you!" Shivaay said sounding intimidated. How could they possibly choose the tasks that were made for them!
"It's pretty easy Shivaay! Call any of your girl fans and tell her you like her, that's it." His friend said secretly enjoying the moment. Anika and Om were curious to know more about this particular task.
"Fans?!" Anika asked sounding excited when Gauri said, "Yeah Anika. You should see how many girl fans he had in school and college. The list is too long but I can name a few, like Tia, Pia, Ragini, Tanya, Di—"
"Okay stop it Gauri, please." Shivaay said feeling embarrassed.
"All of them were fans of his—" Gauri was about to continue further when Anika asked, "His Khanji aankhe?" making Gauri chuckle, Om surprise and Shivaay skip his heartbeat once again.

Precap ~
Kaali coffee & names.