XVII. Anika is my girlfriend. ✨

Recap ~
Only for you.

Deciding to stay back in India for her professional work, Anika convinced her brother who left back to the US reluctantly

"I will handle it, Khushi. Not to worry!" Anika spoke in assurance but Khushi called her brother who was passing by the guest room that afternoon.
"Bhai, can you take Anika to shop her art materials?" Khushi asked hopefully to which he asked concerned, "Of course Panda but what about Dadi?"
"I will take care of her. I got caught up with some college work and Anika needs to get her materials by today otherwise—" She sighed sadly.
"That's why! Otherwise how can you miss a golden chance to be with your girlfriend?!" Shivaay chuckled making his sister laugh.

"Shall we?!" Shivaay asked as he reached Anika's room after some time to which she nodded in response. They were talking about her exhibition preparations when Tej stopped them.
"Aren't you leaving for the meeting?" He asked when Shivaay spoke coldly "No."
"Why?! You know it is an important deal of ours." Tej spoke reflecting his tone to which he heard back, "I give importance to relationships unlike you."
Before the conversation could head any further, the other two left leaving an angry Tej.
"I'm sorry, Shivaay. Attend your meeting, I will manage my shopping!" Anika spoke softly to which Shivaay said sounding calm "The meeting is not important but you are." making her smile.
"But Tej uncle —" Her voice trailed off as she heard him back again, "You don't worry about him. I have postponed the meeting, so you needn't feel guilty okay?"
"Okay!" She sighed in relief smiling at him.

Finishing off Anika's shopping, they were heading back to the mansion when Shivaay got a call. He stopped the car abruptly seeing the caller name displayed on the screen.
"Everything okay?" Anika asked out of concern to which he simply nodded and resumed his driving.
"Hello baby!" Shivaay and Anika heard a sugar coated voice as they reached the mansion. He almost freaked out hearing that phrase which wasn't unnoticed by Anika.
"Why didn't you pick my calls?!" The girl asked approaching Shivaay to which he answered least interested "Was in driving."
"Who is she?!" She asked again eyeing Anika to which Anika replied with a pleasant smile, "I'm Anika."
"What is she to you?" She asked not pleasant seeing a girl next to Shivaay.

Before she got an answer, they were interrupted by Tej.
"Ragini, when did you come?" He asked pleasantly surprised while she answered "Well I just came now Tej uncle."
"How is your father?! Mr.Malhotra?" He asked again while she answered annoyed with the fact of Tej asking so many questions. He was still asking questions when Ragini left not able to deal with him.

"Thanks to Mr.Oberoi!" Shivaay muttered loud enough for Anika to hear as they walked to their rooms.
"Thanks?!" She asked out of curiosity.
"Yeah she is one of my girl fans Gauri spoke the other day!" He said with a pout at the end making her chuckle.
"No wonder why she was so rude to me!" She laughed making him embarrassed.

Shivaay concentrated a lot more on Anika's art exhibition while Tej was losing his patience day by day. Dadi loved being with Anika, she indeed had a unique charm.

"Shivaay!" There was a loud shrill heard from the hall one evening when the Oberois and Anika reached there.
"What is it Mr.Oberoi?!" He asked not reacting much when Tej held his shoulders.
"How dare you?! We lost a hundred crore deal." He roared while Shivaay spoke calmly "It's not worth it."
"I know what is worth and what is not. Do you think spending time with this girl is worth it?!" Tej asked pointing towards Anika and Shivaay lost his calm "Don't you dare bring her into this."
"I will if there is a loss in my business. I set this up with all my hard work!" Tej roared once again while Anika was a silent spectator.
"Oh Tej please. Don't start talking about that, I would need to open up then." Dadi told holding her son tightly.

"Okay I needn't waste my time in this girl nor in any of you. Listen to me carefully, Ragini is your to be wife Shivaay and we are going to sign a very big deal with the Malhotra industries in return." Tej announced.
"You can marry her if you want. Don't pull me into this!" Shivaay told sarcastically.
"Shivaay!" Tej was about to slap him when Dadi caught hold of him "You ruined his career, now you can't decide whom he has to spend his rest of his life with."

Anika was trying to process whatever she was seeing and hearing as this was all new to her. She could sense Shivaay's pain in his eyes while Khushi was bitterly crying.

"Ma we already discussed this." Tej said when Dadi said back, "And I told my decision, Shivaay will not marry Ragini."
"I told my decision as well, looks like you got your heart attack and couldn't hear me properly. So listen to me carefully now, Shivaay and Ragini will get married; and I will get my deal in return." Tej enunciated.
"Mr.Oberoi! You were the reason for Dadi's condition?" Shivaay roared holding his father's collar.
"Think whatever you want. You are marrying her that's final!" Tej said jerking Shivaay's hands off him.

"Then listen to my final decision as well, Anika is my girlfriend and I'm going to marry her only." Shivaay said shocking everyone around him.

Precap ~ Time & Compensation

Precap ~
Time & Compensation.