XXXIV. The first and last. ✨

Recap ~
Hottie & Sweety.

Anika's schedule for the next two days was pretty busy with sponsor and client meetings, yet she did not miss to spend time with her boyfriend

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Anika's schedule for the next two days was pretty busy with sponsor and client meetings, yet she did not miss to spend time with her boyfriend. That was mandatory whatsoever.

"Guys, we have some news." Arnav told holding Khushi's hand as they settled in the hall and the rest knew what it was all about.
"Congratulations ArShi." Anika and Shivaay spoke in unison not before smiling at each other and Dadi walked to them patting their cheeks simultaneously, "Live happily."
"Wait we wanted to surprise you all." Khushi pouted when Shivaay told, "Okay go on. Tell us what you want to tell and we'll act surprised Panda."
"Bhai." She dragged her voice making them chuckle.
"We are happy you got your love, Khushi." Dadi and Shivaay embraced her in their arms making her smile widely.

Anika was happy for her brother, she already knew her brother's heart. She simply embraced him in her arms making him smile widely.

*

"Anika, I will be late today." Shivaay told sounding sad that he wouldn't be able to spend time with his girlfriend and Anika chuckled in response.
"You are happy?" He asked annoyed with the fact that she chuckled and she replied in her playful mood, "Of course, I'm. I have got a chance to spend a day without my boyfriend."
"Fine." He simply told and left without uttering another word.

Anika tried calling Shivaay a couple of times but he didn't pick up the calls much to her irritation. She just wanted to pull his leg, now it seemed like he really got upset. She felt time passing like a decade, why couldn't the day just end? Chucking her random thoughts, she drove to his office to not find him. That was strange, he should have been there but he wasn't. Deciding to drive to the restaurant place, she walked inside to find it dark.

"Shivaay, are you there?" Anika called out but didn't get any response in return.
"Shivaay." She raised her voice once again and this time she heard indistinct sounds from the kitchen area. Walking towards the entrance, she saw two dark figures in the dim light.

"I realized today that even I have a dream girl and it is you darling." She heard Shivaay's sweet voice talking to the other figure. Anika just couldn't believe what she heard, he was her boyfriend, her dream guy, her hero; how could he just talk like that to another girl!? She felt like murdering both, Shivaay and the girl. Fuming in anger, she walked straight to the dark figures and caught hold of Shivaay's shirt sensing him.

"You have a dream girl, right!?" She asked sounding annoyed and Shivaay's eyes widened in surprise seeing her there.
"When you have a dream guy, why shouldn't I have!?" He asked and she fell silent. She opened and closed her mouth a few times to tell the truth that he was only her dream guy. He was still waiting for her to talk and she took one whole minute to blurt the truth, "I have a dream guy but that's you only Shivaay!"
A tear escaped her eye while he broke into smiles wiping the tear off, "And you are my only girl Anika!"

Her eyes widened in surprise hearing him. She couldn't see any movement in the other figure standing a little farther from them. Why didn't the mystery girl react on Shivaay's statement till now?

"Well who is she then?" She asked out of curiosity noticing the short silky hair of the figure posing her back to them. Shivaay clapped his hand two times and the lights turned on. Anika was shocked to see Om standing there, grinning widely at her.
"Jatadhari hippie!" Anika called out not knowing how to react and the boys laughed at her expressions. Arnav as well revealed himself by then and Anika was even more shocked.

"What's happening?" Anika demanded answers in a serious tone and the boys stood silently like kids caught after doing something mischievous. Annoyed with whatever she had to go through all this time, she splashed water on all three faces shocking one while the other two knew about her habit of splashing water.

"Panika, sorry." O apologized instantly to pacify his best friend while Arnav followed him. Shivaay was still shocked, this was the first time ever someone splashed water on him.
"You have given justice to the name, Panika!" Shivaay finally told and the boys giggled not before saying, "This was the reason behind the name actually."

Anika glared at her best friend and brother and this instantly made them blurt out the truth, "Shivaay complained to us that you didn't want to spend time with him anymore. Arnav then blurted the truth about your dream guy, Shivaay wanted you to confess about the same and hence, all this was planned."
"Got clarity?" Arnav asked for confirmation and Anika literally chased him for blurting out her secret.

Tired of going behind her brother, Anika stopped and asked her friend "You were in India and told me you will stay there for a while more. How did you come back then?"
"By chopper darling." Om simply said and he got another glare from his friend.
"Okay I wanted to surprise you, so I didn't tell you about my arrival. Gauri wanted to come back to London, so we landed today morning." He finished making Anika satisfied.

"We'll leave you guys now, bye!" Arnav told pulling Om with him, and they didn't forget to smirk at Anika much to her confusion. As she saw the boys leaving the room, she felt a hug from behind, his hands wrapped around her waist.

"You didn't tell me I was your dream guy." Shivaay asked nuzzling onto her neck and Anika replied in return "I thought you might find me crazy."
"You are crazy, aren't you?" He asked kissing her shoulder and she turned to him, freeing herself from his grip.
"You think I'm crazy?" She asked raising her eyebrows and he told nervously chuckling "Not at all, I was just pulling your leg."
"Fine." She said folding her arms in irritation when he again pulled her to him, and tightly gripped her by her waist.

"You thought I would talk to another girl like that?" He asked curiously to know her answer and she bluntly said, "Yes."
"Fhat the wuck!" He said making her secretly chuckle, "You are the Shivaay Singh Oberoi whom girls are crazy about. You might..."
Cupping her mouth, he interrupted her "You are my first girlfriend and the last one I would ever want to have."
"Aww." She said placing her hands around his neck and he kissed her forehead.
"Won't you tell the same to me?" He asked waiting to hear from her.
"Who told you are my first boyfriend? And why do you think you would be the last one?!" She asked making him frown, "This is not the time to play with me Anika!"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.