XV. Good luck kiss ✨

Recap ~
Mr.SSO & Surprise.

"It was a pleasure working with you!" Shivaay spoke over the phone when Anika entered the guest room

"It was a pleasure working with you!" Shivaay spoke over the phone when Anika entered the guest room. Noticing her, he hung up the call greeting her cheerfully.
"Where is Arnav!?" He asked casually to which she said back smiling cheekily, "Lost in Khushi's thoughts, I guess! I just spoke about her to him before coming here."
"Then he is definitely lost in her." He chuckled.
"We are such a cool brother and sister shipping their siblings!" She laughed and he couldn't agree more.

"What's your plan for tomorrow Shivaay?!" Anika asked casually and that's when her brother entered the scene, "He is gonna be with me the entire day!"
"Oh no, I was thinking to go to the library." Anika groaned but asked again, "What about the day after?!"
"He is leaving NY Anu!" Arnav spoke cautiously not knowing how his sister would react. Anika fell silent. The boys were looking at her trying to decipher her feelings but she excused herself instead and left to her room not looking at Shivaay at least once.

"O!" Anika cried like a baby over the phone as her friend picked up her call.
"Anu? Everything fine!?" Om freaked out hearing her voice.
"No..." She dragged her voice still crying. He waited silently for her to continue when she sniffed, "You know O! Today I realize how difficult it is to see your close friend leave you!"
"I know it's hard but I would never cry like this!" He chuckled to receive a virtual glare from his best friend.

"By the way I heard Shivaay is coming back!" He tried sounding casual to which she snapped at him, "So what?! Want to do pole dance with him?"
"I would love to if I were his girl fan." He said suppressing his laugh.
"Oh well I will pray to God that you should turn into a girl." She spoke sarcastically making him laugh out loud this time.
"I hate you O! You are not helping me at all. Bye!" She said but before she could hung up, she heard his friend say "Are you sure he is your close friend only? I mean he could be your dream guy too!"

That definitely helped Anika. Before she could think any further, Shivaay walked up to her making her smile involuntarily.
"Anika, fine?!" He asked when she spoke brightly "Khidkithod as usual Shivaay!"
"You didn't seem a while back." He said taking a place next to her.
"Yeah because I just heard you are leaving NY in two days!" She pouted making him chuckle.
"We will have the best time tomorrow! I'm going to skip my last meeting." He said casually making her squeal in excitement.

It was a big day for Arnav the next day. The Oberoi Industries and ARN Technologies were signing a deal, a wonderful part of it being Arnav's first big deal. He did handle deals when he was employed at various business firms but this meant special, his self earned deal.

"Take my blessings as well!" Anika said once their parents blessed her brother.
Bowing in front of her, Arnav asked "Happy?!"
"Super happy! Take your good luck kiss." saying she kissed her brother's cheeks simultaneously.
"What about us?" Raj and Naina asked flaunting their cheeks to her when she gave them what they wanted. As Shivaay entered the hall, Raj asked smirking "What about my son-in-law?!"
Anika was shocked while Naina and Arnav giggled among themselves. Shivaay stood there not understanding the context, "Son-in-law?!" He asked.
"Mom, papa had butter biscuits. That too two whole packets!" She diverted the topic when Naina glared at Raj as if she was going to eat him the next moment.

"Enjoy!" Anika laughed as she saw her father running behind her mother for an apology.
"That was really mean." Arnav stated to which she said, "Feeling bad?!"
"Mom, Bhai knew this truth but he preferred hiding it from you."
"Don't fix me in this Anu!" He cried running away before his mom could reach him. Laughing at the moment, Shivaay bid bye and she smiled, "All the best Shivaay!"

That evening, Shivaay met Anika in her studio while she was busy working on a painting.
"Busy?!" She heard a familiar voice to which she replied "Not if you are here Shivaay." making him smile in response.

As they settled themselves at the studio terrace, they randomly spoke of their day's happenings until Anika confessed what was running in head since the time she heard Shivaay was leaving back to London "I will miss you Shivaay."
"I will miss you too Anika." He said surprising his own self,  being the person who never expressed his feelings very evidently.

Not revealing the precap today ;)Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter! Do you think Anika and Shivaay will never meet again?

Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter! Do you think Anika and Shivaay will never meet again?