XXXIII. Hottie & Sweety ✨

Recap ~
JSO & Secret.

Quickly finishing their breakfast, Shivaay left to his office reluctantly while Khushi and Arnav left to spend some time together

Quickly finishing their breakfast, Shivaay left to his office reluctantly while Khushi and Arnav left to spend some time together. They did call Anika along but she didn't want to do third wheeling between them.

"I'm bored Dadi." Anika announced as she walked into her room while Dadi smiled widely seeing her.
"How can I entertain you?" She winked at her as she closed the magazine she was reading and Anika chuckled in response.
"I'm planning to bake a cake. Will you teach me Dadi?" Anika asked hoping for a positive answer when she responded, "Well my grandson would be the best to teach you but since my titli asked, I will."

Hearing the word Titli once again from Shivaay's grandmother, Anika fell silent trying to recollect the vague flashes of her past. Why did she feel she heard this in her childhood?

"Don't you want me to call you Titli?" Dadi asked noticing her lost in thoughts while Anika shook her head smiling, "Of course, you can."
"You won't ask me why I'm calling you like that?!" Dadi asked sounding curious while Anika said back,"When the grandmother and grandchildren have the habit of addressing people by animals and insects, what else can I do!" and chuckled while Dadi held her ears playfully.

Billu, Panda, and now Titli. 🤭

As they finished baking a cake with much difficulty, they noticed Shivaay striding in their direction. As he reached, Dadi spoke exhausted "I can't teach your girlfriend to cook anymore." and Anika pouted in return. "She doesn't need to learn cooking when she has one of the best cooks by her side." Shivaay winked at Anika making her cheeks turn crimson red.
"Well even I told this." Dadi spoke and Anika walked to Shivaay sliding her hands on his suit, "But I want to learn, for you." she said and he smiled holding her by her waist not even thinking once of his grandmother staring at them.
"Continue your romance, I'm leaving." Dadi sighed in relief as she walked out of the kitchen and their cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"You didn't tell me why you came back so early? You had a meeting right?" Anika asked as they finished topping the cake and Shivaay smiled cheekily at her, "Well I came for my girlfriend."
"Good that you came back, I was feeling so damn bored." She smiled sheepishly and he chuckled in return.

"Try the cake." Anika told taking a minute or two while glancing simultaneously at the cake and her boyfriend. As he ate a piece of cake, he stood there without any reaction letting her frown.
"You better be honest!" She warned miserably failing to decipher his feelings and he gripped her tightly saying, "The cake is just like you sweety!" making her laugh lightly, "Thanks hottie."

*

"Oh boy! This is amazing." Anika shouted in excitement as she saw the glittering waters of River Thames in view to the restaurant that was getting renovated for Shivaay's new business.
"I'm happy you liked it." He said hugging her from behind and she smiled feeling heavenly in his arms. After several minutes, they were disturbed by a few workers who passed by, making them part unwillingly.

"Show me the kitchen." She asked excitedly and he entwined his palm with hers making her walk by his side towards the semi-furnished kitchen. It was almost set up, except for some interior decorations that needed to be finished.
"Lovely." She told admiring the way the kitchen was all worked up.

"Why don't you paint something on the wall? Like a wall art?" Shivaay asked casually and she looked blankly at him.
"Me?" She asked for confirmation to which he chuckled saying "You remember you are a famous artist right?"
"Yes, Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi." She said placing a finger on his lips making him silent just at the moment. She was smirking seeing her effect on him, while he was already lost deep in her hazel brown eyes.

They were enjoying their moment but were yet again disturbed by few workers.
"Mr.Oberoi would you like to look at the seating furniture that just came in?" One of them spoke, Shivaay didn't want to leave Anika but he had to as she insisted.

Finishing off his work, he reached back to see Anika busy working on the main wall. Smiling at the sight, he strode towards her and not noticing him, she stepped back trying to look at what she did. Before anything else could happen, she was in his arms losing her balance because of him. He was busy admiring her heavenly beauty when she rubbed some paint on his nose.

"Anika." He dragged her name cutely and she laughed as she adjusted her position. He was looking away from her, trying to fake anger when she held his chin turning his face to her and pointed her finger in the direction of the wall.
"Chase the Flavors and Feel the Magic." She read making him smile widely.
"This is my one liner about my boyfriend's food." She finished feeling proud of herself for writing something amazing according to her.

Catching hold of her right palm which still held the paintbrush and gripping her waist by the other, he brought her palm closer to the wall and wrote S & A right below what she wrote. Resting her head on his chest, she leaned against his arm smiling while he wrapped around her seizing their beautiful moment.