XVI. Only for you ✨

Recap ~
Good luck kiss.

"What?!" Shivaay hollered grabbing everyone's attention in the house the next morning

"What?!" Shivaay hollered grabbing everyone's attention in the house the next morning. In no time, he felt weak on his knees and was about to hit the floor when Anika caught hold of him. He silently cried in her arms while she tightly held him assuring him that everything would be fine. Making him drink water, Raj asked "Shivaay, is everything alright?!"
"Uncle I need to go to India." He bluntly said and without asking any further, Raj spoke to his manager for his private chopper. Shivaay was not in a state to do anything, he felt numb and was constantly checking on his phone very much tensed.
"Papa, I'm going along with Shivaay. He is not in a good shape!" Anika stated looking at Shivaay's vulnerable condition. Raj simply nodded understanding the situation but her mother spoke much concerned, "But Anu, should you really go to India?!"
"Mom, I know what you are thinking but this is important. I can't leave him like that, he is a friend of mine!" She answered to which Naina nodded back understandingly "Alright, your brother will join you."

Accompanying Shivaay, Anika and Arnav reached Mumbai, India after a couple of hours. The brother sister didn't know what really happened to Shivaay but they made sure they were with him all the time. Reaching a hospital situated in the center of Mumbai, Shivaay ran towards the Intensive Care Unit. Looking at the person in the room, he cried his heart out feeling helpless while Anika felt her heart cringing, seeing him like that.

Shivaay turned back when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Immediately jerking the other person's hand away, he roared "What did you do? I will not leave you if something happens to my grandmother."
"She is my mother Shivaay!" Shivaay heard a voice he never wanted to hear in his entire life, "When did you value relationships?!" He spat in response.

The only thing the Aroras understood was that Shivaay's grandmother was admitted in the hospital and the person Shivaay was talking to was his father. Anika was indeed surprised seeing Shivaay, the sweet boy turned heartless and emotional at the same time.

Few hours passed by and thankfully, they heard Shivaay's grandmother was stable.
"Shivaay?!" Anika placed her hand on his shoulder as he sat outside the room.
"Thank you Anika!" He said, holding her hands in his.
"Your grandmother will be fine very soon, Shivaay." She assured him when she noticed tears brimming his eyes.
"Don't you cry now. I can't see those tears in your khanji aankhe." She said gesturing him to wipe his tears making him smile weakly.

Shivaay's grandmother was shifted to the Oberoi mansion the next day, her condition was much better and stable. Shivaay convinced Anika and Arnav, the brother-sister to stay in the Oberoi mansion which irked his father.

"Khushi? I'm coming to pick you." Shivaay spoke before he hung up his sister's call that evening.
"Shivaay if you don't mind shall I pick her up?! You can stay with Dadi-ji, she needs you." Arnav spoke genuinely when Shivaay hugged him in response.

He was silently sitting next to his grandmother when Anika entered the room. Walking up to Dadi, she silently caressed her hairs saying "Your grandson is waiting for you Dadi-ji. Get well soon!"
"Billu—" They heard a feeble voice, instantly. Surprised, Shivaay called back to his grandmother to see her gain her conscious.
"Dadi!" He cried like a kid holding her hands making her smile weakly.
"I'm fine now. Stop crying!" She weakly spoke.

Anika was silently watching the duo when Dadi noticed her.

"Daughter-in-law?!" She mumbled audible enough for Shivaay and Anika making them surprised.
"Anika, Dadi." Shivaay introduced her when Dadi mumbled again inaudible this time, "I'm right then."
Anika gently held Dadi's hands and greeted her warmly.

Reaching the Oberoi mansion, Khushi felt nervous to visit her grandmother when Arnav gently held her hand.
"Everything will be okay!" He gave an assuring smile making her smile in response. Dadi's condition was much better seeing her grandchildren, her health was improving rapidly. Quickly two days passed, and everything seemed normal. Hearing Arnav's and Anika's proposal of leaving India, the Oberoi siblings felt upset.

"You can stay a little longer." Khushi spoke eyeing Arnav while the other two were not really surprised.
"I wish I could." Arnav spoke drowning himself in Khushi's eyes but realised what he meant and covered up, "I mean we wish we could."

"Anika why don't you do an art exhibition here in Mumbai?!" Shivaay asked not wanting to let her go.
"I would love to but I need sponsors as well." She chuckled when he instantly said, "I can. I mean I would love to sponsor your exhibition!"
"Thanks Shivaay but I..." She was interrupted.
"Please." She heard another voice adding Shivaay's and they turned back to see Dadi in her wheelchair. This indeed surprised her, but coming out of her thoughts she told "Only for you, Dadi-ji." with a beautiful smile. Arnav was about to talk further but Anika signed him not to. This definitely wasn't unnoticed by Shivaay.

 This definitely wasn't unnoticed by Shivaay

Precap ~
Final decision: Anika is my...

Fill in the blanks. The above line is said by Shivaay, so guess it. 😉