XIII. Let's do it together. ✨

Recap ~
Wild decisions.

At the entrance of Arora mansion, Shivaay was waiting for his cab that morning when Anika stopped her car for him, "Would you like to join me Shivaay?! I would be passing bhai's office

At the entrance of Arora mansion, Shivaay was waiting for his cab that morning when Anika stopped her car for him, "Would you like to join me Shivaay?! I would be passing bhai's office."
"Sure!" He smiled and hopped in the passenger seat next to Anika's.
"How are you liking here?!" Anika asked casually as she drove to which he replied smiling, "I'm loving my stay. Especially because of uncle and aunty!"
"Oh not because of me?!" She asked raising her eyebrows when he answered, "I wouldn't love it if you weren't here!" making her smile.
"I'm going to take you around New York tomorrow. You would love it even more!" She announced making him excited. Deciding the time for the next day, they parted their ways for that day's work schedule.

That evening, Anika sat in her garden lost in thoughts when Shivaay joined her.
"Anika can you let me know the itinerary for tomorrow?!" He asked out of curiosity when she shook her head smiling, "Surprise!"
"Oh!" He pouted much disappointed making himself look cute.
"No consideration?!" He asked again, his eyes hoping for a positive answer when she said, "Well, the answer is NO!"
"Fine." he spoke annoyed to which she said, "Mr.Shivaay is getting angry!"
"Not at all. Meet you at five tomorrow!" saying he stormed out of the room making Anika laugh.

*

Shivaay and Anika headed to the first point of their itinerary, Bryant Park. As the sun rised in the east and the birds chirped sweetly, he was mesmerized seeing the beauty of nature. Walking in the park, he embraced the chill breeze and the warmth of the rays all together.
"Khidkithod right?!" She asked when he said back cheerfully, "Of course khi-khidkithod Anika." making her smile.

This was all new for Shivaay, he never had the chance to look outside the business world. Spending the morning amidst the nature, they dropped by a cafe to finish off their breakfast and walked to the New York public library.

"Did Khushi tell you I love library and books?!" He asked sounding excited when she asked back surprised "You love library too?! I thought I could lend some books before going further on our trip."
"I can spend my entire lifetime with books. One of my childhood ambitions was to become a librarian so that I can always be around my favorite books!" He chuckled but soon his face turned pale.

She noticed him, but not wanting to ask what it was she diverted the topic "I go crazy with books. They are just love!" Anika spoke when they give high-five to each other. As they observed the architecture of the library, simultaneously, they had a never ending conversation about books and their favorite authors. Settling themselves in one corner of the library with some books, they even forgot they needed to eat their lunch.

"Shoot! It's three already!" Anika exclaimed followed by Shivaay. Hurriedly they exited the library to find it snowing outside. Deciding to run to the nearest restaurant, Anika wore a jacket over her while Shivaay took out his scarf and tied it around his neck.
"That scarf!" Anika exclaimed as she remembered the day she saw a blue eyed man at the library in London.
"You like it?!" He asked looking at Anika staring at his scarf.
"Library— London!" She muttered loud enough for Shivaay to hear her.
"Those hazel brown eyes!" Shivaay suddenly thought to himself remembering the day he saw a brown eyed girl in the library.
"It was you?!" Both exclaimed much surprised and chuckled at their own expressions.
"We met at the cafe, library and no wonder where else!" He said when Anika thought of her dream as well.

Quickly finishing their late lunch, they headed towards the Brooklyn botanic garden to enjoy the scenic beauty of the nature. They didn't forget to stop at the Brooklyn museum which was minutes away from the botanic garden. Reaching the Brooklyn bridge, one of the oldest bridges in the country they walked together to view the most beautiful sunset in the sky. The waters of the East River were glittering with the rays falling all over it.

"Amazingly beautiful." Shivaay stated as he experienced one of the best moments in his life while Anika simply admired the smile on his face.
"Thank you Anika. You made my day!" Shivaay said holding her hand in his when she smiled.
"The trip is not done yet!" She stated to notice the twinkle in his eyes, he was still excited to spend some more time with her.

"Ice skating?!" Shivaay exclaimed with mixed emotions as he saw people skating happily in the park nearby.
"You don't like it?" Anika asked sensing his hesitation.
"I'm not a fan of it!" He nervously chuckled.
"You wanna try or shall we head back home?!" She asked concerned when he said, "We can try! Maybe?"
Wearing the skates, they walked to the ice. Noticing him still tensed, Anika gently held his hand and said giving an assuring smile "Let's do it together!"

 Noticing him still tensed, Anika gently held his hand and said giving an assuring smile "Let's do it together!"

Precap ~
Mr.SSO & Surprise.