Road trip part 1

You and Pietro where best friends but you couldn't help but hope for something more(I know very cliché deal with it)but little did you know he was hoping to

"Y/N!" Pietro yelled. "Ugh whaaaaat" you answered you didn't know why he was calling for you when you were still in bed he knew that if he bothered you while you were still sleeping you would attack him. "Remember today we're going on that 3 day road trip." He said while entering your room with a skin tight shirt and sweatpants.you looked up at him and blushed at the sight but then came back to reality when he threw a pillow at you. " ugh I forgot about that." You groaned and got out of bed and headed downstairs. "where are we going again?" "I dont know some place that stark owns"he said following you downstairs. Once you got downstairs you saw Bucky and immediately climbed onto him like a koala does a tree. "Hey sloth" that was his nickname for you since you were very slow.(if your not pretend you are) you looked at Pietro and he looked jealous.you grinned before walking over to him and kissed him on the cheek.

Plot twist now it's your p.o.v

To my surprise he grabbed my waist and kissed me gently my heart sent off fireworks but before I could kiss back he backed away. "sorry, but Y/N I think I like you...more than just a friend" he said blushing. I giggled and said "I think I like you too...more than friends"then kissed him again. (Ok I'm reading this over and the reason why I went so quickly with this is because the tension I hate it like hallmark movies it's annoying so yeah adios)Bucky was just standing there like okay....then Sam walked in and said "ugh can't a guy get breakfast without loosing his appetite." And he regretted saying it immediately as I sent him a death glare(that's the glare I give my brother every time he steals one of my stuffed animals). "Hey,will you be my girlfriend"pietro asked hopefully. I kissed him again as a response. "I'll take that as a yes"he answered grinning. Wanda came around the corner and hugged you both "yes!!!our ship has sailed!" Me and pietro just laughed at her antics. "Hey lovebirds better get packing for the road trip"Bucky stated snapping you out of your daze. "cmon baby lets go you can help me"I said dragging pietro upstairs with me.
——-time skip because I'm lazy deal with it——-
——Brought to you by tony calling drax mr.clean for the 10th time that day————

Third p.o.v
Once you Pietro and the rest of the team got packed and ready you all went down to the garage to put your things in the rv that tony had bought. When you got to the garage you all looked at the rv and got very excited it was a double decker rv (like a double decker bus but like...an rv and I don't care if that doesn't exist just pretend it does for the sake of this imagine) you looked over at pietro and grinned.(p.s your still in your pjs) he looked at you and gave you a kiss until tony coughed awkwardly and you both broke apart giggling. "Well this will be fun"tony said. "Yeah the lovebirds are together now deal with it tones" Rhodey said. "Oh shit I forgot my camera" you said mumbling. Before you knew it Pietro sped off and came back with your camera in his hands. "Thank you baby" you said kissing his cheek(p.p.s I'm sorry if my writing is horrible)you all piled into the rv and got your seating charts (also Thor isn't in this one he's somewhere in Asgard dealing with Loki)

Seating chart

Very front
Tony, Rhodey, Bruce
First row
Scott, Hope,Peter
Second row
Steve, Nat, Sam
Third row
Clint, Bucky, T'challa
Fourth row
Y/N, Pietro, Shuri

You finally found your name and jumped up and down with excitement you were with your boyfriend and your best friend! "Alright in each room there are two dressers a bunk bed and a small bed the lightest person on the top bunk!" Tony announced. You all got in your assigned seats after putting your luggage in your rooms(you were assigned a room with Nat, and Shuri I didn't put the bedroom charts in here because I'm lazy so yeah)you sat down next to pietro and layed your head on his shoulder. "After a while you Shuri and Pietro decided to watch a movie on your iPad. So you all took out your earbuds ( or AirPods or headphones whatever you like) and plugged them into a triple headphone adapter that you had brought(it exists... look it up)and you decided on F/M (favorite movie) at one part it was to sad (if it's not sad then pretend it's scary or some emotion that you cry okay) so you and Shuri cried into Pietro's shoulder.(he didn't mind)then Bucky who was across from you guys just stared at you like you were Insane

(he didn't mind)then Bucky who was across from you guys just stared at you like you were Insane

In response you just flipped him off and continued crying.