Farm life

Bell Crannel:age 12
Race: human/vampire
Occupation: farmer ( for now )

Archer crannel: age 16Race: human/vampireOccupation: martial artist and craftsman

Race: human/vampire
Occupation: martial artist and craftsman.

For many farm work can be hard and grueling work that leaves you tired and stressed out every day

For many farm work can be hard and grueling work that leaves you tired and stressed out every day. However the crannel family weren't like other people. They were the worlds greatest technological geniuses with also great skill in martial arts, business,  magic, and very other talents only gifted to some. However they didn't use their genius for evolving the worlds existence for when they tried the entire city of Oario forcefully took possession of their knowledge in making magic stone items. That was over five hundred years ago, yet Still untrusting to the world their talents. They use it for themselves in the aiding of their work.

As a crannel farm life was easy for me. We where the only people in the world with an irrigation system as well as tractors. Due to distrust among out spiders we all lived in a valley with large mountains surrounding us from all angles it is impossible for any one to reach us. Witch Is why it is the best place for us to live. There is however there is  a underground cave that'd leads to a hidden beach that was disguised by magic.

Bell: "Hahn". Bell sighed in relieve." Farmings done today now to start my  my training". Bell went to his workshop where his older brother was waiting. Archer: "Taking your time I see". Bell: "Yeah but it's your fault for making me train so late in the morning, so what martial art style are we practicing this time?" Archer: "Dambe."Bell: "I read about that it sounds barbaric when resin and shattered glass is used. I believe doing that would be like  a double edged sword". Archer: "Well we are not doing that part in exercise but if you plan on doing such a thing make sure to use a form of powdered 'tempered 'glass". Bell: "Why tempered? And powdered on top of that?" Archer: "1. tempered glass is stronger than normal glass and 2. using powdered instead  of shards will be safer for you to use and still be effective on your enemies tearing their face instead of leaving a bunch of random cuts every where. I came to this conclusion myself while working with sand paper. Now today we will do light sparing this can do severe damage to your opponents jaw and ribs so put on your mouth guard and leather breast plate."

After four hours of training bell had it mastered. This was now the fiftieth martial art style he mastered. Due to their families special talents.bell's other skills include agriculture, medical, cooking, and of course fighting for now anyways

Archer however had more knowledge and experience he had all of bell's skills and more including mana manipulation and a discerning eye for the smallest of detail.

Archer sighed: "Hahn take a break for now moms magic training begins latter after dinner so if you plan on taking a nap make sure to take a hot shower first and move  your joints around and stretch. Your body will still be bruised, but you can still move  around without hurting as much when you wake up. Alright later." Bell left to the bath house to do just that only to find himself awake in the tube later on from the bath being so relaxing. He put on his clothes as fast as he could and head to make dinner.