Tales of your mother

Ais was in her room pondering what to do. She asked for her sword back, but Ban had said it was 'part of his trophy collection now'. Without her weapon. going to the dungeon was pointless she wouldn't be able to go as far as she used to by herself.
Ais heard a knock on her door. Elaine: "it's Elaine may I come in?" Wondering what it could be she opened the door. Ais: "what is it?" Elaine: "remember that I promised you that I wanted to tell you about your mother?" Ais immediately perked up from hearing this she couldn't wait to hear what she had to say. The two sat on the bed and began to talk. Elaine: "where to begin? I know! the time when I first met your mother!"

Elaine: "I knew your mother from a friend of mine we both lived in the same Village hidden deep within a forest. I always saw her swinging a stick around as if it were a sword. Other elves we're more interested in learning magic at their young age but your mother wasn't like the rest she wanted to be a hero like  the stories her own mother had read to her as a child. She was mocked by the other boys and girls saying that girls can't become Heroes. They said this due to the fact that there were no tales of women being Heroes at the time. She wanted to be the first female hero to go down in history which is why she trained in how to fight day by day. Her mother tried to put a stop to this and had me train her in Magic like the rest of the kids her age. She worked twice as hard in Magic just so that she could go back to her sword practice." Ais imagined how Elaine sounded similar to Riveria and the way that how she taught Magic. Elaine as she grew up the more boys became attracted to her. She would reject everyone and sometimes even got violent to the ones who wouldn't take no for an answer, and seeing how she trained a lot during her age you could guess that when she did so it never ended well. When she was old enough she left the forest despite the warnings of how cruel the outside world was. All she said to them was 'I want to become a hero and see the world.' She then set off. At first she was doing great being able to take down monsters from all the training that she's gone through, however when she came upon a bunch of Bandits she found that they were too much to handle until a party of adventurers led by a man named Albert had come to the rescue. After that incident she became a member of that party or so I've heard. that's as much as I know anyway." Ais thought To herself. Ais: ' so that's how Mom and Dad met.' Ais smiled. Ais: "thanks for telling me all about her she passed away when I was really young." Elaine: "I see. Well that's all I can tell you anyway I wish I could tell you more." Ais: "that's fine. I want to go to the dungeon, but I don't have a weapon at the moment. any chance you could talk to your husband about letting him give me back my sword?" Elaine smiled. Elaine: "sorry but not even I could persuade him to give you your sword back. I know why don't you talk to Archer maybe he can get you a sword. he's the best blacksmith in the family." Ais: "thanks." Ais then head off to go see Archer and ask for a weapon to use. She knocked on the door to his room immediately getting a reply. Ais: "um  Archer can I talk to you?" Archer: "yes come in what do you need?" Ais entered the room. There she saw Archer drawing up schematics for a new project on a desk his room looked cluttered and yet was actually somehow organized with various materials that could be seen to be used in future projects as well as various tools that she had never seen before that looks so advanced that she couldn't comprehend as to what purpose they served or how they were used. Archer looked up from his desk. Archer: "what do you need?" Ais: "um Elaine told me that you were the best blacksmith in the family could you make me a weapon seeing as I don't have one anymor?". Archer chuckled. Archer: "Ban won't give you back yours. that right?" Ais nodded her head. Archer: "in that case here take this weapon." Archer pulled a average looking weapon from his pocket dimension. Archer: "take this for now I'll make you a custom weapon later." Ais: "thank you I'll pay you back." Archer: "don't bother. I heard about your little ability of breaking just about every weapon you hold and that the sword you commonly use is the only one able to withstand your fighting style. I believe your adventure name should be sword executioner rather than sword princess. He said with a smile. Ais  looked away in embarrassment. This was something that she was self-conscious about. Ais: "you know about that? If it's not too much to ask could you give me another sword as a spare?" She said still embarrassed. Archer smiled. Archer: "sure thing." He then pulled out another sword for her to use. She made her way towards  Babel to where she had stumbled upon Bell and his two sisters illya and  kuro. The two girls were the first to notice her. Illya: "hey Ais! Are you going to the dungeon to?" she said already accepting her as part of the Familia. even though she's been there for a short amount of time. Ais: "yes though I won't make it down as far as I usually do seeing as I don't have my usual weapon with me. Bell: "so I've heard. The fact that you can't go down as far is because you'll usually break your weapons easily isn't that right?" He said with a smile. Ais thought to herself. Ais 'is that common knowledge?' Bell: "if you'd like you could come down with us." Bell offered. Ais smiled. Ais: "thanks that sounds great." They then proceeded to head down enter the dungeon.

Sorry everyone for taking so long I know this isn't my best work but I wanted to put something out that would progress the story I hope the next chapter I make will be better than this one.