conversation with the overseer

Early in the morning ban woke up to make breakfast for everyone when suddenly he heard a knock at the door. Ban: "ugh did Loki Familia come this early in the morning to talk about the war game? seriously couldn't they talk about it later on. he said to himself. He headed to the door only to find a thin man fully dressed in a black robe carrying a small bag with him. Fels: "good morning sir may I speak to the head of the house?" The man spoke. Suddenly Hajime walked along and saw who was at the door. Hajime: "Fels long time no see. how have you been? still?working for that old God? He said knowing full well who he was. Ban: "you know this guy?" Hajime: "course I do. He's an old family member of ours. You know the guy that made the philosopher Stone? He sometimes calls me for advice I'm making magic items." Ban: "that's him!? I thought he was dead!?" Hajime: "no he managed to make himself Immortal but at the cost of his flesh rotting off of his body leaving him Only with his bones." Ban: I see so that's why he wears the cloak. Anyway why is he here?" Hajime: "why don't you ask him yourself." Fels: "I have come in regards of the War game rumors of your Familia and Loki's." Hajime: "all right but I heard you asked to see the head of the house correct? Well sorry to say but that title belongs to my son Bell." Fels: "I see may I speak with him?" Hajime went downstairs and brought back Bell who was still half-asleep. Bell yawned. Bell: "what is it what do you want." he said groggily wiping the sleep from his eyes. Fels: "good morning Bell cranel I am here to speak with you in regards to the war game rather oranus will." he said pulling out a small object. they all sat in the living room and placed  it on the table. From the object came a voice. Oranus: good morning Bell cranel. Consider our conversation here a grave meeting of the war game. I understand what you have said in the letter about letting you be but I beg of you to please not go along with this. Taking down Loki Familia would cause a great power struggle in orario. If they disbanded who knows what would happen. They are one of the great familias that help keep orario in peace. So I ask again please do not go along with this. Even though I . The head of the guild. Can disagree for the war games to not go along people will wonder as to why. And I have no excuse to say to them." Bell sighed. Bell: "we aren't going to disband Loki Familia. when we win the war game. I had already thought of the things you have just said and decided on what we should do. They have already made it clear what they have wanted from us in a bar fight and that is for us to disband and they want me to join their Familia. As for what we will take from them we will take all of their money their weapons and one member of their's. We may not be disbanding them but we will leave them in a weak state." Oranus: "I understand but with this that would leave them vulnerable to other familia's going into a war game with them." Bell: "I thought about that as well. once the war game is over issue a rule stating that a Familia can only participate in a war game once a  year. Oranus: "I see. This will prevent any other conflict that will lead to their full destruction. Very well. With this information you have given me I feel slightly more at ease." He said with a sigh. Fels spoke up. Fels: "wouldn't it be difficult for them to rise back up without any of their money or weapons?" Bell: "we're just taking their money weapons and one of their own. they still have their own personal items that belong to them I'm sure they still have some drop items that they could sell or any other things that are lying around." Fels give up. Oranus: "now then all we have to do is wait for Loki Familia to agree to the war game as well. Bell: "I'm sure they'll be here soon." He said remembering the events that transpired the other day. Fels left their Familia home. Later that night members of Loki Familia arrived along with Loki herself. Hestia opened the door Hesti: "oh it's just you." she said in annoyance. Loki: "aww is that how you greet someone who's about to beat you in a war game!!" She said with a smile on her face. Hestia invited them in and they all sat in the living room she called out for Bell to come in to speak with them along with Hajime, Yue, Ban, Elaine, Archer, and soul. Loki had brought all members who were at the bar yesterday. While coming up to speak with them, Ban brought the axe that he stole last night just to taunt them. While all of them were in the living room. Ban had the axe over his shoulder staring at Gareth with a grin on his face. Gareth couldn't take it anymore Gareth: "give me back my axe ya thieving bastard!!" Bell sighrd. Bell: "just give him his axe back he's going to need it when the war game comes." he said in a annoyed tone. Ban: "find here." He said slowly tossing the axe back at Gareth. Gareth: "watch it!!!" Ban ignored him. Hestia: "all right let's get down to it what is it that you want." She said knowing full well that this was about the war game that was about to transpire. Loki: well you already know about the War game that our children have declared. We're here to talk about the specifics of what we want as well as what you want." She said with a smile. believing that she would win without a doubt. Hestia: "very well let's hear it." Loki: "all right I want that little rabbit of yours." Hestia: "which one?" Loki looked around seeing that most of them had white hair and red eyes. Realizing this she decided to change her offer. Loki: "on second thought I would like to take all of your members." She said thinking one of them was good on his own but having all of them would be fantastic. Bell: "and here's what we want." he said taking over for Hestia. Bell: "we will be taking all of your weapons your money and one of your own members." He said not changing his demands that he had already planned. Ban: "you heard him this time we'll be taking all of your weapons instead of just his." he said gesturing at Gareth who was still angry. With most of the family there in the living room Ais finally asked again the question that has still been bugging her. Ais: "I can't take it anymore! this whole family secret thing you keep saying! how is Bell keep getting stronger at a fast rate!" Hajime: "that's none of your business now shut up." He said leaving a angry Ais once again disappointed. Loki: "we'll have a meeting with the rest of the Gods in two days by then I suggest you do your best to get stronger like it matters though!" she said with arrogance. And after that they left.