The start of a familia

After the night at the inn bell decided to open a bank account to put the rest of his money.

Bell: now to find that goddess there was picture of her on her profile and it mentioned working at a food stall soiguess I should start looking there.

After many hours searching he had no luck in finding her at any of the food stalls when suddenly 'kaboom' alarmed explosion came from close by. Bell instantly ran to the location where the explosion took place a food stall was on fire and several feet away was the girl he was looking for. He pulled off his back pack which was a magic item he created that has a large amounts of storage in the inside similar to the pocket dimension. He pulled out a small medical bag that was big enough to not cause any suspicion for the bag.

Bell: here let me see her. I can help. Bell quickly looked her over and found lots of burn marks, scrapes, and cuts. He pulled out an all purpose healing potion and a brush and headed to work. He started by applying the potion on the burn marks first. As soon as it was applied the burn Marks disappeared as it was never there. Next was the scrapes and cuts. He then grabbed a cleaning agent and cloth and started to wipe off any bacteria from the wounds before applying the potion. After every thing was taken care of the owner of the cart tried to shoo him away thinking that he was trying to swindle money from Hestia with his services. Bell: hey wait hold on I don't want any money I just want to talk with her I swear!! Owner: oh yeah what about? Bell joining or rather making a familia with her. Owner: why her and not some other god it looks like you can join a pharmaceutical familia. Bell: I don't want to be a doctor I came to Orario to be an adventurer. Owner: I see so why not other gods then besides medical ones. Bell: they don't work to make their own money at least not most doing so shows that they have a form of responsibility unlike other gods who live off their familia members. The owner sighed I see your point very well you can stay until she wakes up then you can ask her yourself. Bell: I understand thanks.

Once Hestia woke up she was informed of what happened by the owner. Hestia: I see so this young man hear treated my injuries? No wonder why I feel as if nothing had ever happened to me. So I hear you want to join or rather make a familia with me? Sorry but I don't have much to offer. Bell: that's fine I have enough money to finance me for a while so don't worry about that and I'm quite skilled at fighting so there's ho heed for worry while I'm in the dungeon. Hestia : your not taking no as an answer are you? Bell: you got that right! He said with a grin.

Hestia then took bell to her home witch like it said in the file was an abandoned church.ounce the door was opened he saw nothing but broken furniture and rubble every where. Bell: "you live here?" Bell asked puzzled by how any one could live in such a place . Hestia: "not exactly I live down here." She walked to the side of wall pushed showing an entrance to a hidden room in the basement. Bell sighed. Bells thoughts: sorry dad but I guess I'll have to break my promise." Bell pulled out a piece of chalk from his bag that he uses to draw magic circles. He then proceeded to start drawing on the walls once finished he then went down to Hestia's hidden room. Hestia: "hey what are you? Hey stop!!" She yelled as bell pulled out a device sucking everything that was in the room for temporary storage. Hestia: " I don't know what your dong but it needs to stop now!! Put everything back immoderately!" Bell ignored her and continued on heading back up stairs and outside with Hestia following and still yelling at him bell began to chant the church was consumed with a glowing radiant rainbow light. Once the light had dimmed the church was no longer there. Instead there was a large hill with a door and Windows. Hestia was speechless she ran inside and found the living room to be fully furnished. The other rooms however were not. Hestia was inside looking at every thing in amazement everything looked so luxurious the bathroom, dinning room, and kitchen looked top class on top of that she found that the new home that was created went down five stories below and had a floor above with Windows looking out to the front yard this top floor contains the most space and large luxury bathroom in the house. This was to be Hestia's room. Hestia: wow this is amazing! You should have told me you were going to do this!" Bell: "yeah... Well it's kinda hard to put into words of what I just did  so I did this anyway ." Bell went to the master bed room witch was now Hestia's bedroom and set the storage device on the floor releasing all  her belongings across the room. Bell: "I would help you sort and put things away but doing a whole building that was Brocken down can take it out of ya. The only reason I don't have mind down right now is because I'm part vampire." As soon as bell said that Hestia instantly thought to herself aren't vampires extinct? Bell: I'm going to take a quick nape and to arrow I'll head to the dungeon to make money to properly buy furniture that matches the appearance of the inside of this house night." Bell said as he instantly collapsed onto Hestia's beat up bed that was still randomly placed in her room.

" Bell said as he instantly collapsed onto Hestia's beat up bed that was still randomly placed in her room