Uncle ban and cousin soul

At the mountains where the crannel family lived  resided another family of crannel's. Ban who was uncle to bell and older brother to his father, And soul his cousin. Instead of living at a farm like his cousin soul lived in the crannel household estate. Even though it was large enough to fit all living crannel family members and have plenty more room to spare the estate was only given to the eldest.

It was early in the morning and music could be heard coming from the first floor that could send anyone into a trance. The sound of the melody was nice and gentle yet at the same time loud and demanding as if saying come over here! And relax to your hearts content. This brought a women to come down from the room she was sleeping. She was already entranced by the sound hitting herBut as she heard the stairs a new sensation occurred. An aroma so strong it would be said that it came from the pallet of the gods. This was the true breaking point for any living thing alive to handle. Keeping such a thing from someone when it's in arms reach would would say this is the greatest form of torture. The woman ran down the stairs giving caution to the fact she might hurt her Self. If someone were to have seen this they would have thought they saw a person flying. In the dining room stood a man wearing an apron over a deep Crimson suit. Ban: "Happy anniversary honey!!" He said with a huge grin on his face. Elaine: "ban I told you and soul to stop doing this it makes people lose their senses!" She said as the music stopped. She was no longer in a trance. A boy walked in wearing a black pinstriped suit with a red button shirt and black tie. It would be said that he dressed for the occasion however this was his normal attire. Ban: "aww come on you know that I know you like it! My culinary skills mixed with soul's skills as a musician." She smiled. Elaine: Your right. I'll take this as your  present. Mine however is in the bedroom." "Ban whoa Elaine not in front of the kid!!!" Soul: "mom seriously!At the table ! Don't you have any decency as a women!!!" Elaine: "it's not that you perverted idiots!! Its a real gift!" She said blushing in embarrassment realizing her own mistake in her own words. Ban and soul sighed in relief.after her morning anniversary breakfast was over she went up stairs and grabbed a box hidden in her walk in closet. She brought it down to ban for him to open in front of the whole family.inside was a bright Crimson leather jacket along with leather pants to go with it. Bans eyes lit up! Leather and the color red two of his favorite things in one. Ban: "woah honey were did you get this!" He said in amazement at how the jacket fit perfectly as well as the craftsmanship. Elaine: "I called bell on the communicator your brother made for everyone  and asked him for a favor. I promised him I would pay him back, but he said he didn't need money so instead a favor if we come to Orario. He said it's made from the hide of a floor boss making it extremely durable. He also said he imbued magic in it making it able to be worn in intense heat and feel as if your in a nice cooled room  the same can be said for the pants." She said pointing out all the details. Ban: " so you gave talent boy a blank check?"  He said with an eyebrow raised. Elaine: "stop calling him that! And it's not like he would ask me to do something I don't want to do!" Ban sighed. Ban: yeah your right., speaking of going to Orario your turning 14 tomorrow soul which means your allowed to leave. Soul: "yeah I can't wait to see bell again! Although I don't really plan on becoming an adventurer. I plan on mainly staying a musician. Elaine: " even if you become a musician gods will still go after you for your talent." She said worried for his safety . Soul: "then I'll just have to join bell's familia. I may not want to be an adventurer but I do need to be protected from other gods. If bell is with a God than that means their trustworthy right? So being in his familia would be the best bet don't you think?" Elaine thought about it. Bell was an excellent judge of character due to his mother teaching him how people think and how to read body movement. Elaine: "yes that sounds like a good approach and I don't see why  you wouldn't be accepted with your well behaved manners and surely a recommendation from your cousin." She said thinking without a doubt that acceptance was guaranteed. Soul: "Then it's settled  I know where I'm heading off to." After that the day went by fast Ban and Soul pulled the same stunt for dinner then tomorrow came. Soul was packed and ready to go. He was wearing his normal attire and was about to be sent off via portal same as bell.  Soul went through the same procedure. He paid the entrance fee and went to meet bell who was waiting at Babel tower.

Ban
Age: 52
Race: human
Occupation: husband, father, chef, martial artist.

BanAge: 52Race: humanOccupation: husband, father, chef, martial artist

Soul
Age:14
Race: human/fairy spirit.
Occupation: musician of all instruments, martial artist ( per dads recommendation ).

ElaineAge: ( doesn't want to talk about it )Race: fairy spiritOccupation: wife , mother, healer, Mage

Elaine
Age: ( doesn't want to talk about it )
Race: fairy spirit
Occupation: wife , mother, healer, Mage

ElaineAge: ( doesn't want to talk about it )Race: fairy spiritOccupation: wife , mother, healer, Mage