the forced family reunion

Bell's family was heading toward the gates of orario. Only to find Ban and  Elaine had gotten there first. Hajime's eyes opened wide.  Hajime: "what are you doing here!?" Ban turned around. Ban: oh hey bro! you're here too?" He said with a grin. Hajime: "I should be asking you that!" He said angrily. Elaine:  "I owed Bell a favor for making me an anniversary present and he's cashing it in. Also I wanted to see soul even though he's only been gone for a day or so." Yue Smiled at Elaine. Yue: "I can relate." she said understanding to see her own child as well.

Once they checked in at the gate they headed towards Babel to where they met Bell, soul, and their Goddess Hestia. While heading towards the meeting spot Hajime had an irritated look on his face from his hatred towards most gods. This had an effect on having people avoid them in fear of his intimidating aura. Yue: "Hajime calm down you're scaring the locals." Hajime let out a sigh and did his best to forget the fact that he was in the city that was the most popular place where Gods chose to reside. Once Bell and soul were inside their line of sight illya and Kuro ran towards them. Bell too ran towards illya and Kuro hoping to get a hug from them only for the twins to run past him and hug his cousin soul. Bell felt heartache as once again his sister's ignored him and showed interest to another family member. Bell fell to his knees depressed. Bell: "why does this always happen to me!" he said with a tear running down his cheek. Yue came to comfort him. Yue: "there there you always have me." she said holding him in her arms. Bell got back up and gained his composure. Bell: "everyone I'd like you to meet my Goddess Hestia." he said introducing his short-statured goddess. Hajime looks down at her. Hajime: "so what do you contribute to the Familia? do you work?" Hestia: "y-yes I work at a food stall though I don't get paid as much as Bell." she said with a little bit of fear showing. Hajime smiled. Hajime: "I'm glad bell doesn't have a lazy goddess. otherwise I would be giving you hell over every little thing you do." Yue hit him in the gut. Yue: "Hajime apologize." Hajime winced in pain. Hajime: "sorry I have a habit for hating gods for their actions towards Mortals and Some not contributing to society and having their children do their work for them." Hestia: "not all of us are like that." Hajime: "yes I understand. I apologize." with Hajime finally at ease Bell escorted them to his Familia home. Archer: "is this where you live? a hole in the ground?" he said looking at a hill at what looked like a door and windows built into a hill. Soul: "wait till you see the inside." he said with a grin. Bell opened the door and they all entered. All of them were Amazed by what they saw. The family believed that they were going to walk into a nice quaint home, but instead found a luxury interior. Hajime: "how did you pay for a place like this!?" Bell: "I kind of sort of used my magic to turn a old abandoned church into our home." Hajime: "you used Alchemy to create a grand scale transformation!? How!!" He said thinking about the amount of Mana you had to put in to make such a thing work. Yue: "I'm going to take a guess it has to do with you being part vampire and the fact that you're a Crennel as well." Bell: "I guess that's how I managed to pull it off. I also Drew magic circles on the walls to help with it." Hajime grinned. Hajime: "I see so it does work." Yue: "what does?" Hajime: "I created a substance of solidified Mana to be used as a drawing utensil to create Magic circles if you draw the correct magic circle and use the spell to go along with it the magic that you were attempt to be used will be put to have a stronger effect on the desired Target I use this technique to create small intricate pieces for my work, but to create a large magic circle on a wall? to attempt such a thing is ridiculous!!" Bell: "but not impossible." Hajime smiled. Hajime: "true."

While they were inside talking in the living room. The two girls were running around in the home exploring. illya: "careful Kuro you might trip and fall if you keep running down the stairs she yelled at her sister who is seeing how far down the place went. kuro, with her adventurous streak yelled back. kuro: "don't worry I'll be fine. she said not paying attention to the last step accidentally tumbling down. Luckily she was near the bottom and didn't face any injury whatsoever. Ilya: "Kuro are you all right!" she yelled as she ran to help her sister. kuro: "yeah I'm fine." she said dusting herself off. Yue: "so this is where you two ran off to." the twins froze. Yue walked towards kuro and bent down to check on her. She began to mutter a quick spell under her breath using healing Magic. Yue: "just in case." she said when she finished up. Yue: "now go back upstairs and don't run this time." she said with concern in her voice. illya and Kuro; ""yes mom."" they said and walks back upstairs followed by Yue.

While the three were coming up. the rest of them are being shown around and being assigned rooms. Hajime: "hey Bell is it all right if me and your mother join rooms?" he said wanting to stay with his wife. Bell: "sure I don't see a problem with it." Ban: "can I do the same thing with Elaine." he said wanting to share a room with his wife as well. Bell: "we have plenty of room to spare if we need more room we can just use alchemy to go deeper down into the ground." Hajime chuckled. Hajime: "sounds like you're trying to make your own dungeon without the monsters!" Bell: "don't worry I won't go deep enough as to accidentally enter into the dungeon. though if I were we would have our own entrance down." Hestia: "and risk being killed if the monsters come up! I'll pass thanks!" Yue: "I agree I don't want any of the children to get hurt." Hajime: "so when does this war game begin?" Bel:l "Loki Familia hasn't made it official by coming up and demanding a war game yet, but Soul has heard of talk of one which is why I called all of you before that happened. I wanted you guys to get some experience in the dungeon to get stronger, and seeing as we're Cranels that won't be a problem." Ban: "I see so did they say what they want?" Bell: "yes. they want me." Ban: "well then we should ask for one of theirs in return. plus interest. Bell: "what do you mean by plus interest?"  Ban: "I want their weapons." Bell: "you can't be serious." Ban: "I am! I want a Trophy Room. I always wanted one of those! I just didn't know what to put in it until now!" he said with a grin. Hajime mumbled under his breath. Hajime: "greedy bastard." Ban just smiled. Ban: "I know I am but what are you." he said back teasingly. Hajime: "a man of science and understanding with four kids and a loving wife." Bell: "okay their weapons anything else?" Hajime: "usually when there is a war game a Familia takes everything from the other and has the other disband so we can ask for anything and everything they've got." Bell: "I don't want to take everything from them. they are after all one of the strongest familia's in orario." Hajime: "fine but we're taking their money as well. if you don't want to disband their Familia. we'll make the members want to disband themselves with a poor state their Familia has become. Bell: "fair enough is that it?" everyone nodded in agreement. Hestia: "very well everyone get in line to get a status in my room." she said heading upstairs.

The next chapter will only be everyone status I will try to post it as fast as possible